Welcome! Log In

Advanced

MU tracking

Posted by Eve Damsel Online 
MU tracking
August 31, 2012 03:54PM
*copy from PCF*

LBML users can have dynamically updated MU rates. (like running stock rates, currencies, or, maybe, arrival/deprature table in airports, you get the idea) How?

OCRing messages upon selling from AH and storing them in DB for avg calc. Anyway it's not for ecofagging purposes - it's to have rough picture on hand. But if many users will contribute - results will be very precise, I think.

And please - customizable MU-rate display - I don't want to see rates of rares like redu, kane, tride, dunkel and ruga.

And some anti-reseller mechanics - don't show rates to those, who doesn't contribute a shit in mining.
Ido
Re: MU tracking
August 31, 2012 04:32PM
Hi,

How about scanning the auction markup data from in game item details?
daily weekly monthly etc ?

Would that work better?

Best Regards
Ido Sunrider

August 31, 2012 05:47PM
No. That data isn't "live" in my understanding. Interesting thing though too.

And point of scanning upon selling - it can be done automatically, player just clicking on "green star", window with selling data appears - well, it for "automatic" version of LBML of course.

But maybe you're right and data from item details is fine too... Yeah, and people maybe checking that more often?

Ido
Hi,

How about scanning the auction markup data from in game item details?
daily weekly monthly etc ?

Would that work better?

Best Regards
Ido Sunrider
Ido
August 31, 2012 06:21PM
yes i was thinking along those lines and that data averages across all sale not only LBML user sales so might be more accurate

Ido