Welcome! Log In

Advanced

mininglog.com Connection Error & LBML 0.9.4 - Error : 302

Posted by Strang3r 
mininglog.com Connection Error & LBML 0.9.4 - Error : 302
July 08, 2014 02:13PM
Hi,

I am playing entropia universe and I found about this tool which is very helpful for mining. As I started mining in EU. So, I tried to visit this page www.mininglog.com but I wasnt able to connect it... I was getting Connection reset error in firefox and page cant be load in google. But my friend could connects he is from Brazil (he is not under any proxy). So I bought Hotspot shield elite proxy and I was able to get connected. After that I downloaded LBML 0.9.4. Also turned of my proxy app. When I tried to run LittleBigMiningLog.exe I was getting this Error Message: 302 and when I tried to run LbmlUpdater.exe I was getting this application error message code : 1001

So, I used proxy connection again for runing both exe and It started without any error. Also updated it self to 0.9.11 .

But it is kind of strange that I can play EU without using of proxy but for entering in www.mininglog.com and runing LBML 0.9.4 .. I required proxy to run them. I noticed other peoples having this error code issue like me. So I thought it's causing from internet firewall blocks / port blocks? Then I unstalled kaspersky internet security, turnned off all firewall and all ports was allowed for access. Need to mention my Isp wasnt blocking anything. I did several restert and tried to access again this time without proxy in www.mininglog.com and LBML 0.9.11 exe but same problem started happening again... with those 2 error code... it was not giving me access.

So I have few questions which need to be resolved. Also I added error code below. Thanks.

I am wondering now if mininglog or LBML have my port block?.
How may I solve this issue with mininglog.com & LBML?.
It won't be safe to play EU by using a Proxy client even though it is paid version? Because I registered on it with my own IP address. Now different IP address may lead it to ban?.

in last log file of LBMLv0.9.4.0\Errors

7/8/2014 6:20:29 AM
App version: 0.9.4.11
Error Message: 302

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at (String , String )

in last log file of LBMLv0.9.4.0\updates

7/8/2014 5:44:16 AM
App version: 0.3.0.1
Error Code: 1001

System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 97.74.183.128:80
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
   at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Int32 timeout, Exception& exception)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
   at ()
   at .()
   at ( , Object , EventArgs )

P.S: Sorry, If my english was not that well.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/08/2014 02:24PM by Strang3r.
Ido
Re: mininglog.com Connection Error & LBML 0.9.4 - Error : 302
July 09, 2014 09:37PM
LBML and mininglog.com both are hosted by godaddy.

If you cant get direct line to mininglog.com then LBML.exe will not work either since it uses HTTP as its communication protocol to the server.

I don't think playing Entropia Universe from different addresses would cause any BAN i played from various locations but its best if you contact support for Entropia about this.

Seems like my host might not like your ISP and its blocking you from accessing my site .. maybe you can try to write a mail to goddady support asking them why they are blocking your access.

Cheers
Ido