Welcome! Log In

Advanced

Buffer is full

Buffer is full
June 20, 2014 03:17AM
I`m constantly getting this message..... "Local cliam buffer is full. You must allow for server sync before collecting more claims." The only thing that clears it is a LBML restart, but the next claim I get the message agaim and must restart it .Also I`m constantly getting dc`ed and I think its because im using this program. What do I need to do?
Re: Buffer is full
June 20, 2014 03:27AM
....and now on the last dc.....i have lost the claim it wouldnt let me read. Never before have I lost a claim on a dc. I really don`t know if using this program is workable. So many problems
June 20, 2014 04:11AM
and now after reading through the forum I see many have this same problem......but i dont see a fix anywhere.
Ido
June 20, 2014 07:29AM
do you ever have problems logging in?

If the clients is unable to talk to the server it will be unable to submit the claim data and its buffer will be filled up at 5000 claims

Its strange you would be able to log in but not able to submit claim data.

Check on your map debug info .. does server say 0% ?
What does the buffer state?

June 20, 2014 10:03AM
server was at 100%....... had a few players trying to help me out from the LBML private channel. They couldnt figure it out either....and now even a restart doesnt fix it. Look`s like I wont be able to use this program... and i would like to add it was working at first..did several drops all was ok..then this started happening.

I was trying out this program for the first time. Auto is not working.....cant seem to get the radar size right no matter what i try...did have problems with radar and others reading 0%. This program seems way way to complicated to use it for mining.

Another thing...everytime I open the program a file run box comes up....I click run.....then another file run box comes up...wow so many problems..how do players use this?.

And another thing...you can only use this program while windowed?...I play full screen....absolutely hate playing windowed....that kind of rules out using this program at all.

Well I just tried it again...now it isnt even reading the server...all at 0%. Wasted at least 4 hrs so far today trying to make this work...I give up.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 06/20/2014 10:40AM by Conquistador Conq45 45.
Ido
June 20, 2014 03:31PM
sorry you are having such problems .. i would like to help you set it up if you would like .. tell me if its so and we can arrange a teamviewer session i dont normally do this but i'm intrigued by your buffer problems. maybe i can learn something from the issues you are experiencing.

June 20, 2014 05:46PM
Letting somebody into my computer....especially someone I dont know....is not something I normally do...and quite frankly I dont know if this program is important enough to me to take that risk. I will think about it.....
June 27, 2014 03:58AM
Okay, so now i am getting this error as well.

"Local playing buffer is full. You must allow full server synchronisation before collecting more claims"
July 29, 2014 05:38PM
Same here =/
Ido
July 29, 2014 06:31PM
what % is the on the map next to the "server" when you enable extra debug info?