Welcome! Log In

Advanced

Unable to import Runs and Drops in current install

Unable to import Runs and Drops in current install
March 25, 2014 02:41AM
Hi,

After the last update I had to reinstall LBML in order to work again. Before that I exported all data into files.
I successfully imported the Claims csv file but while importing the Runs and Drop file LBML gives me an SQL error (atttached screenshot).
I tried with older backups also and the error is the same no matter the file.

Is there a solution to this?

Thanks,

Wally
Attachments:
open | download - 2014.03.24 - LBML SQL error.JPG (49.4 KB)
Ido
Re: Unable to import Runs and Drops in current install
March 25, 2014 06:04PM
If you by any chance kept your LBML file it should be compatible with the newer version of the program...

There seems to be a bug in the import/export code .. but if you manage to find a file (with a lot of numbers and letters in the name) ending with .lbml and place it in the main folder of the tool all your data will be recovered.

If not i will try to fix the import and export but i can't promise anything
: (

March 27, 2014 02:53AM
Thanks Ido, as a carefull IT guy, I made a backup folder for that purpose so I spoted the file with long name smiling smiley
The problem is now that I made 3 runs with the new setup and the new file contains 3 runs... so a replacement will lose the new runs.
Is there a way to merge them?

Yours,

Wally

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/27/2014 02:53AM by Pedro Wally Stormrage.
Ido
March 27, 2014 04:03AM
only way to merge them is to keep both files .. keep working with the OLD big lbml file

wait for me to fix the import export of drops and runs ..

when that is done open the new file with lbml export the runs and drops .. then open the old file and import them .. (best way to do this imho)

by open i mean replace the file with the one you want to open in the lbml folder and run the tool : )

Ido

March 27, 2014 05:18AM
Will do that.

Another question, if I replace the db with old file, what will happen to claims?
Are claims stored in the same db?

Fact is that in current install I succeeded to import the claims .csv so now I have all claims (old + 3 new runs).
If the db old file contains also claims, one possible solution that comes to my mind is to export curent claims to .csv, then replace db file with the old one and reimport the .csv. Will this duplicate the claims?

PS. Damn... what puzzled mind I have smiling smiley

Yours,

Wally
Ido
March 27, 2014 05:55AM
You dont need to export claims for your personal use ... the LBML software will fetch them from the server by itself : )