lbml wont detect my position.
December 18, 2013 04:22PM
i followed the guide to a tee.
disabled claim object.
enabled main chat logging
enabled wait for vertical sync
made sure of english
made sure entropia wasnt running in safe mode

i didnt see disable desktop composition in my compatability settings maybe windows 8 thing

i go check my documents and see chat log is saving the coordinates.
so its seems like lbml isnt reading my chat log.

ive also tried restarting my computer and resetting both several times, also tryed to run it all as admin too...
yet still when i press "P'" nothing happens, i dont know what else to do with this.
i want to use lbml if its possible

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2013 04:25PM by Blackhole Cygnus X1.
Re: lbml wont detect my position.
December 18, 2013 06:29PM
You need to play around with the radar ingame to set it to the correct size for the program to pick it up, Takes some messing around, just turn on auto run and play around with it until you see it updating automatically

Kaza
Ido
December 18, 2013 06:54PM
did you manually update to version 9.3.3 ? if the program threw an error while updating you must take the manual steps

[www.mininglog.com]

December 18, 2013 11:13PM
does the radar effect when i press "p"? doesnt the game need to find my position first.
i did try playing with it but i gave up after about 5 minutes of tinkering because i figured i needed to be found first,and yes i manually updated.

ive been trying to get this working for a while now.

Edit i just uninstalled everything restarted re-installed everything and made a new entropia chat log and it seems working now.
not sure whats different than the first time it was installed but its working now

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2013 11:26PM by Blackhole Cygnus X1.