Welcome! Log In

Advanced

setting up

Posted by Dark Angel Violet 
setting up
November 15, 2013 08:57AM
I have recently installed your program and it looks like its working but when I press p in game nothing happens. I have double checked all set up stuff but can't workout what ""you must have "position from maximized radar" checked in file>settings>auto for the automatic position tracking to work. ( 3.1 finding yourself on map-under notes. Hoping this might be the issue)
Re: setting up
November 15, 2013 05:29PM
A quote from Ido: "If you are experiencing issues with the tool after the update please try to unzip the whole 0.9.3.3.zip on top of your tool directory. Especially if the update process failed with an error"
Ido
Re: setting up
November 15, 2013 08:03PM
Yes also getting the radar to work correctly for auto detecting position is a bit tricky .. the current full radar size is much bigger than the program expects it to be so you should try to find a size somewhere in the middle ... best way atm is to start running and slowly move the radar size until you see the position update on a map ... its a painfully slow process ... so take your time with it.

As for pressing P for position it might be that your ingame language is not set to english ?