Welcome! Log In

Advanced

Major problems with program

Posted by Alexis Beth Rose 
Major problems with program
October 02, 2013 03:35AM
Hi All,
When I use the program it doesn't auto follow me on the map but all I have to do is hit P and it updates so its ok but the real problem is with the deeds. When I find a node I open the deed with the picture shut of and LBML crashes right there and I have to restart it, sometimes on restart it freezes and I have to do it all over again. This happens with every deed. It will mark the node on the map but with a smaller search radius then normal. I love this program and even broken its better then nothing. Please help me with this.

Beth

Edit: I am using Windows 8 with the 64bit client.

Error:

10/2/2013 12:17:46 AM
App version: 0.9.3.2
Error Message: 160

System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x8004503A): Exception from HRESULT: 0x8004503A
at SpeechLib.SpVoiceClass.Speak(String Text, SpeechVoiceSpeakFlags Flags)
at (String )
at .(String )
at (String )

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2013 07:19AM by Alexis Beth Rose.
Re: Major problems with program
October 03, 2013 11:32PM
Is this program still being updated, is anyone still here?
Re: Major problems with program
October 05, 2013 07:53PM
Alexis Beth Rose

When I use the program it doesn't auto follow me on the map but all I have to do is hit P and it updates so its ok but the real problem is with the deeds. When I find a node I open the deed with the picture shut of and LBML crashes right there and I have to restart it, sometimes on restart it freezes and I have to do it all over again. This happens with every deed. It will mark the node on the map but with a smaller search radius then normal. I love this program and even broken its better then nothing. Please help me with this.

Error Message: 160

System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x8004503A): Exception from HRESULT: 0x8004503A
at SpeechLib.SpVoiceClass.Speak(String Text, SpeechVoiceSpeakFlags Flags)
at (String )
at .(String )
at (String )

Hi Beth, getting auto-follow can be tricky because you have to get just the right radar size to work. I've made a video showing how to set it up, the part about resizing starts at 8 minutes: [www.youtube.com]

It's just a guess but it looks like your error is related to generating speech (it reads the claim data to you by default). I would just turn off speech and see if you can scan the claims properly. In the main LBML window, click File and select Settings, then choose the Voice tab and unselect the checkbox there.

By the way, it's supposed to "shrink" the circle when it finds a claim, this shows you which area you've searched. When you drop a probe, it will search outward until it finds a claim then it will stop searching.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/05/2013 07:56PM by Neil Greenleaf Stockton.