Welcome! Log In

Advanced

EU Crashed, now LBML won't Auto Update and Can't Save Claim

Posted by Jim Boegs Boegman 
EU Crashed, now LBML won't Auto Update and Can't Save Claim
September 01, 2013 04:33AM
I was doing a mining run when my ISP dropped connection and EU crashed. LBML also generated a bunch of error messages ... attached is a screen shot of a message like most (the others talk about not being able to resolve the URL for LBML).

Now when I run LBML, it doesn't automatically update position, doesn't detect when I drop probes, and doesn't automatically scan claims. When I press "P" to manually update my position, it updates my position ... but it won't update position after that. I can manually scan a claim, but then LBML reports an error that it can't save the claim (although there's no error log about that).

I've shut down and restarted my computer, and I've uninstalled and re-installed LBML ... the error returns as soon as I start LBML again.
Attachments:
open | download - errors.png (68 KB)
Re: EU Crashed, now LBML won't Auto Update and Can't Save Claim
September 03, 2013 01:06AM
I've occasionally been able to get the auto-update working again, although it seems to be very hit or miss ... it will work for a bit, then it will consistently fail. It also is periodically reporting "Failed to save claim" and the following errors are showing up in the error log:
9/2/2013 6:03:59 PM
App version: 0.9.3.2
Error Message: 818

Error in the application.
-2005530516 (D3DERR_INVALIDCALL)
at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.BeginScene()
at ( , PaintEventArgs )
Ido
Re: EU Crashed, now LBML won't Auto Update and Can't Save Claim
September 05, 2013 06:33AM
Hi,

The automatic operations should not be dependant on anything that could break in a system crash. unless your ingame graphic options changed.

Try restoring graphic options in EU to default and see if it helps in claim detection and drop detection. For position you also need to find the right radar size

Ido