Welcome! Log In

Advanced

Cannot save claim, also other weirdness

Posted by kriste kris venan 
Cannot save claim, also other weirdness
August 29, 2013 07:55PM
I was within 50 m of my claim, and scanned it.
Scan was successful, but EVERY claim I do cannot be saved because i'm "too far away" please move within 175 m of claim.
Setup followed to the letter, everything else works.
but for some reason it thinks i'm WAY far away from my claim.
To test this, i was RIGHT NEXT to it, before i scanned, same deal.
So what can I do to fix this? this could make my mining much more lucrative (or at least easier to compile information) if only it could save the claims, so i dont have to write the god damn things down.
Love your prog tho, little buggy and LOTS of weirdness, but you work with what u got.
Hope to hear back soon, am way behind on my runs since I want to get this working right first.
Attachments:
open | download - failsaveclaim.jpg (34.9 KB)
Re: Cannot save claim, also other weirdness
August 30, 2013 03:42AM
you don't say if you press P before scanning the claims. perhaps this is the reason.

I run the Entropia Tracker client, which does this automatically.
August 30, 2013 11:35AM
I also run ep tracker, I do press "p" for location, it picks that up fine. Just for some reason thinks i'm yonks away from my claim.
Think of something else if you can, because I have definately set it up to have my location just fine using "p" and also entropia tracker (which for some reason when i go to that options tab about ep tracker, its ALL grayed out, does this mean it already sees it or does it mean it does NOT see it or think i do NOT have it installed.)
Thanks for your reply man. I appreciate it.
Ido
September 05, 2013 06:28AM
Hi do you use Drops?

There is a protection mechanism built in to check if the claim coordinates are not outside of the drop radius to prevent from saving invalid claim locations.

Ido