Welcome! Log In

Advanced

won't take more claims

won't take more claims
August 02, 2013 09:13PM
Had a big prob with lbnlTessaServer crashing 2 or 3 times with every claim read. That isn't happening right now if I start LBML first before EU.
An associated problem is that it says local buffer is full and synchronization must occur before I can take any more... but it never fixes itself. Not sure how to reset it or clear buffers.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2013 09:33PM by Glorantha Glory Stellare.
Ido
Re: won't take more claims
August 03, 2013 05:13AM
I am not sure at the moment how to help you with the local claim buffer issue. I havent figured out what the root cause of failed communication of the tool to the server can be.

I will try to fix this as soon as i find some time to work on LBML .. currently working 2 jobs and little time for anything else : ( sorry

August 03, 2013 01:48PM
could firewall be blocking?
Ido
August 03, 2013 04:29PM
It could but i guess you would also have problems logging in then

August 03, 2013 08:57PM
The main program and the Updater both had firewall permission, but lbnlTessaServer didn't. I don't know if it wants to store to a local or remote database. I gave it permission in the event it was remote, but the program is still not clearing the buffer data.

So is there a fast way to delete the buffer for claims data so I can start fresh? I tried deleting the files in the LBML directory and extracting the programs again but the info was still there. Is it stored in public data somewhere?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2013 11:36PM by Glorantha Glory Stellare.
Ido
August 04, 2013 04:26AM
The lbml file stores your claim/run/drop data and local claim buffer .. the server stores a copy of your claim data (not runs and drops) so if you loose your file the tool can receover the critical data.

If you delete the lbml file and re-start the tool and the tool downloads the claim data and you still cant scan then its not an issue of the buffer

Ido

August 07, 2013 01:43AM
I have been able ot use the system for a couple of day now and see that I focused on the wrong issue. The synch issue is temporary most times and if it persists, a restart gets it working again. The core of my problem is that every time I scan a claim lbnlTessaServer crashes at least 2 to 4 times. The sooner I close the claim window, the sooner it settles.

Since I can do 30 to 50 surveys a day this is a lot of claims and a whole lot of system requests to authorize the program restart. It only crashes after I find a claim and open it to scan, then it is unstable as long as the claim detail window is open.