Welcome! Log In

Advanced

Out of Memory Error

Out of Memory Error
March 09, 2013 07:07PM
Hello, Started using the current release and set it up following all stages of the guide.

I started using it and all was fine, opened the map and watched as the LBML started to auto screenshot and placing the info on the map.

After a few goes it suddenly I noticed the voice had disspeared for "resource depleted" and screen shot and when I checked the LBML, there was an error box with endless "out of memory error" scrolling down and it had crashed.

Now every time it takes a screen shot of deeds and adds to LBML map this error occurs.

Everything is set up right according to the guide. What is the problem ?
Ido
Re: Out of Memory Error
March 09, 2013 07:40PM
It appears that your system is out of memory .. how much memory does LBML use before it crashes .. and how much memory do you have available in your system?

Please send me a screenshot showing the error messages.

Also what version of LBML are you using?

Ido

March 10, 2013 08:02AM
Latest version of LBML, 4GB of system ram, Win 7

EDIT: Heres the pick, lbml is fine until a claim deed is opened, on this occasion nothing happened and when I tabbed to desktop the error was there and the ram usage went from the orignal 130,000 kb to 1,200,000kb. This error just keeps going and using more and more ram. [oi48.tinypic.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2013 08:18AM by Steller Sn0wst0rmz Dendrite.
Ido
March 10, 2013 06:07PM
Hi You didn't mention LBML is throwing a bunch of 818 errors.. not sure what causes it to run out of memory but its an indication of the map rendering going bad..

Unfortunately i cannot determine the reason for it from the error itself.

What you can try is to rename your .lbml file and let the tool download your claims stored on the server .. (you will loose your runs and drops)

See if that helps. And let me know what size was your .lbml file : )

Ido

March 10, 2013 09:28PM
Hiya lbml file was only 9kb. I am going to rename as you suggested and will let you know how it goes. smiling smiley

Thnx again
March 10, 2013 09:43PM
Renamed with _ at start of name, run lbml and saw it download the file from server. Open the map on lbml and got even more error codes:

Also checked the error folder and here is what the logs say:

Error Message: 804
Error in the application.
-2005530516 (D3DERR_INVALIDCALL)
at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.TextureLoader.FromFile(Device device, String srcFile)
at ( , String )
at .(String )
at ( )
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Error Message: 810
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at ( )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error Message: 812
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.VertexBuffer.CreateObject(IDirect3DVertexBuffer9* lp, Type typeVertexType, Int32 iNumVerts, Device device, Usage usage, VertexFormats vertexFormat, Pool pool, Boolean createNewObject, Boolean firstCreate)
at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.VertexBuffer..ctor(Type typeVertexType, Int32 numVerts, Device device, Usage usage, VertexFormats vertexFormat, Pool pool)
at ( )

App version: 0.9.3.2

Error Message: 817
at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.VertexBuffer.CreateObject(IDirect3DVertexBuffer9* lp, Type typeVertexType, Int32 iNumVerts, Device device, Usage usage, VertexFormats vertexFormat, Pool pool, Boolean createNewObject, Boolean firstCreate)
at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.VertexBuffer..ctor(Type typeVertexType, Int32 numVerts, Device device, Usage usage, VertexFormats vertexFormat, Pool pool)
at ( )
Error Message: 818

at ( , PaintEventArgs )

Thats what the error logs say. I'm gutted because I only want a map claim marker + screenshot sad smiley
Ido
March 10, 2013 11:31PM
and it has worked before?

Have you changed the EU gfx settings?

Does the map work without EU / other direct X apps running ?

Ido

March 11, 2013 05:07AM
Yes when I installed LBML the other day, the first 3 claims were auto-screenshot to the screenshot folder and it also marked the 3 claims info on the map and it also told me "Resourse depleted". So it was running perfectly.

Then on the fourth claim this issue started. I heard some things mentioned about full screen. Do I have to run the game in windowed mode ?

Edit: I have just run the LBML without EU running and I get NO errors from it....... Seems the game is defo causing the errors (LMBL works without EU running)

PS. I followed the guide and changed all the settings the guide says right from the start so it cannot be the settings ?.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2013 05:14AM by Steller Sn0wst0rmz Dendrite.
March 11, 2013 05:17AM
Mate the only thing I have not done in the guide was my radar size and position. Could this be the problem ?

My radar is still default.. small bottom right corner of screen.
Ido
March 11, 2013 05:32AM
the radar should not be the problem ...

did you try in windowed mode ? does it work then?

Can you try to lower your graphics settings in EU? does that help?

Ido

March 11, 2013 07:00AM
Hey Ido

Managed to get it working nicely, everything on auto works now. And yes, the program does not like full screen mode at all.

818 error is defo related to auto feature not being able to read claim and take SShot. Also, certain in game graphics can cause a couple of 818 errors to pop up but they dont crash the program.

Basically, you HAVE TO USE window mode and make sure all ingame windows (radar loot chat and weapon/item ) are spaced out and then it works smoothly.

Thanks for such a great tool. It's really helping me to mine more efficiently BUT had to stop cause all my favourite lyst free spots are currently dropping mainly lyst tongue sticking out smiley

Thanks again

Sn0wst0rmz

PS. shame I couldnt getting working when my 249ped Narc Hof dropped smiling smiley