Welcome! Log In

Advanced

Auto mode not working

Auto mode not working
December 26, 2016 07:36PM
Hello i cannot for the life of me get the auto detect function to work.
i have checked my windows resolution scale its set to 100%.
full screen - nope
windowed - nope
Anisotropic filtering none
AA 8x/off
Graphics min/max - nope
running most recent nvidia drivers 376.33
hit restore under manage 3d setting just in case
Disable avast - nope
multiple reboots
lowered clock speed to stock - nope

running windows 10 64bit. had a problem on windows 7 64 bit with another mining app that did screen scan. was missing .net stuff. not sure if this similar.

Although off topic i would like to see the map have more grids in it to help with finding resources
Attachments:
open | download - Untitled.png (4.3 MB)
Ido
Re: Auto mode not working
December 26, 2016 08:11PM
Set Windowed mode and put the radar im top left corner

December 26, 2016 08:30PM
Thanks for the quick reply, although not in my original post i did try that at first. just attempted in non fullscreen window mode and still a no go. i did at one point have it green for a few seconds when i first got it installed but have yet to see the bar move from red since.
Attachments:
open | download - Untitled2.png (4.58 MB)
December 26, 2016 09:36PM
well got it working! just reinstalled but couldnt seem to get it going. went underground and got it going instantly. siting solid indoors and out, shady and dark areas, aswell as Arkadia itself. lowest dip on radar has been 93% and works just fine in windowed fullscreen.spent hours over the last few days happy to finally start using it. and looking forward to the updated resource maps you had planned.
Ido
December 26, 2016 10:30PM
Great news smiling smiley you can always try to place a note under the radar to increase reliability smiling smiley