Welcome! Log In

Advanced

Drops stopped to autoshow

Drops stopped to autoshow
December 02, 2015 04:40AM
I cleared the nrf drops from my run and the drops stopped to autoshow - have to manually mark them every drop. Wait for vertical sinchronisation is checked, everything is 100% visible and no craphics in safe mode.
Ido
Re: Drops stopped to autoshow
December 02, 2015 03:51PM
what did you do to clear the NRF drops that caused the drops to stop showing..

are they not showing or are they not auto scanning ?

Is the scanner tool gui fully seen on your screen?

Ido

December 02, 2015 06:46PM
Yes, everything is fully visible (I read the guide so checked everything wich could find there).
I just cleared zillions of NRF drops by F10. Actually pressed F10 and then "yes" much more times then the number of the nrf drops (maybe that should not be possible).

The drops simply did not show - I had manually to click on the Ore/Enm buttons. The scans of the claims were ok and the claims mini-circles appeared ok too.

PS. Also I specially finished the old run and started new runs (two new runs), also restarted the program couple of times.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/02/2015 06:51PM by Pratahn Undercover Dwarf.
Ido
December 02, 2015 07:23PM
on the map you have a couple of % counters .. when your mining tool is up does the "scanner" show 100% ?

December 05, 2015 06:26AM
Yes, both radar and server stay at 100%. And just to be sure I just dropped 2 more ore only drops - 1 nrf and 1 found unknown resourse. On the both the drop itself didn't show and I am absolutely sure the finders interface was at 100 visible.
Ido
December 05, 2015 05:31PM
I did ask about the scanner % please check that when the tool refuses to mark the drop

December 06, 2015 12:24AM
Scanner is always 0%
Ido
December 06, 2015 10:35AM
send me a screenshot when the tool interface is up and you consider it visible yet the scanner is saying 0%...

if scanner is at 0% it means LBML is not able to recognize your mining tool interface in the game window screenshot,

Ido

December 06, 2015 04:48PM
Ido

if scanner is at 0% it means LBML is not able to recognize your mining tool interface in the game window screenshot,

Ido

Agrhhh... Thank you. Less then 1 mm from the left side of the finder's frame was left outside the game window. Now the scanner shows 100 %; didn't try it but guess everythign will be ok now.