Welcome! Log In

Advanced

Can Not Sample Radar. Reguarless of Size

Can Not Sample Radar. Reguarless of Size
April 28, 2015 04:28PM
I've put this thing to 230x328 several times. From smallest and expanding outward. The bar never turns from red, and it is never detected in anyway. I am running the newest version of EU and Windows 8.1. Everything else seems to work fine, it finds my detector, it shows my location on the map when I press P, etc.
Re: Can Not Sample Radar. Reguarless of Size
April 28, 2015 10:09PM
You can try putting a sticky note, an empty chat window or something else of solid color under the radar. (I myself use green note but some people say blue works better for them smiling smiley)
April 29, 2015 07:19AM
I'll give it a shot.
Ido
April 29, 2015 07:30PM
if other auto features work try reducing your mouse sensitivity and changing the radar size by 1 pixel at a time

August 20, 2015 07:51PM
Ido
if other auto features work try reducing your mouse sensitivity and changing the radar size by 1 pixel at a time
Your solution works, but it's a bit deeper than that.

@author
Problem 1 I encountered also:
The program says it requires 230*328 right?
Well, my radar is 230*329 pixels in every single resolution I can put it in.

1) Solution: Shrink it to 229*328 (._. ) And seriously, use mspaint for this to manually zoom in on a screenshot of your radar. It's impossible to do this on eye sight.

Problem 2 I encountered, which might be your problem:
The image is greatly distorted even on the proper resolution. It made the radar detection percentage hop between 0 and 10%.

2) Solution: Go to smallest resolution. (1024×786×32 -- FFA can be off, *note* shadows and shading quality need a minimum of Low, it won't work in safe-modesmiling smiley )

After it was successfully detected ONCE, you will never have to detect it again, please try to keep your cool (I know how hard it is, that radar detection step made me rage so much lol)

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/21/2015 06:23AM by Jesper Yezpahr van-den-Berg.
September 08, 2015 10:57AM
I too have this issue. I find the biggest I have is almost all help forums are written with th assumption that we are all technologically savvy.

I see the trouble shooting note on the main site, it says:

Troubleshoot: If nothing happens when you press P, open your chat.log and make sure the text is there and that it is in english:
2012-11-15 22:29:44 [Local] [] Your current position is: Calypso (77774, 76667, 163)
If the tool dosent automatically track you make sure your setting is enabled, the radar is visible and fully maximized, that you have enabled Verical Synchronization in game options, and that you are not playing in "Safe Mode

But no mention of where the heck the chat log is.

Also the pixel thing, no idea how to see what size that is.

Could you dumb things down to my level please.