Welcome! Log In

Advanced

Strange behavior regards Map and (P-key)

Strange behavior regards Map and (P-key)
December 22, 2014 03:40AM
Hi,

Just trying to get the LBML to work, i don't know whats wrong here but i have did everything youtube, guides, own player solution posted in forum etc. without and progress.
The problem is i choose "Calypso" map, then when i press P the main window for LBML register my cord at bottom. x 22222 y 22222 (none) but at end it says (none) and the map change from Calypso to none every time i press P, everything is gray without a map in map window.

Nothing will be registered but voice is ok and work.

3 monitors
Windows 7 with Classic theme
Have tried with one monitor without any success.

Have installed and repaired DX and everything in your posts suggested to other players with problem.

Can't get it to work?
Any suggestion?
Ido
Re: Strange behavior regards Map and (P-key)
December 22, 2014 04:53AM
Hi,

When you look a the title bar of the game window what does the title say?

Ido

December 22, 2014 06:06AM
Entropia Universe Client (64 bit) (Calypso)

And i have change themes, now it's classic with Blue bg and white text.
Have tested with larger text, Arial etc etc.

I found that i have a little icon in name list from TeamViewer, maybe this interrupt reading from that name list.
I will check it out.....

Laters.....

NOW IT´S working. i turned off that little quick-connect button in the name list from TeamViewer. Nice and thx for that hint.

How to turn it off, just click on that button and inactivate it.

Thx again grinning smiley

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/22/2014 06:20AM by Raul Moneyman Lipshit.
January 24, 2015 09:15PM
I couldn't find the little icon you were talking about, but shutting down TeamViewer seems to have fixed the problem. Can you tell me what I'm looking for more specifically in TeamViewer that I need to disable. Thanks.
Ido
January 25, 2015 12:04AM
There is an <--> arrow icon button on the top bar of the window no idea on its name