Posted by Bianca Lisa Milano 
Getting LBML to work if pressing P works but the rest doesn't
November 07, 2014 09:24AM
Hello all,

chipping in my 2PEC after wasting some 6h on this. So, my situation was that
  • pressing P worked flawlesly
  • the radar worked rather dodgy
  • anything else categorically refused to work

The 2nd and 3rd were closely related as it turned out. I tried every ingame setting, resolutions, and all that jazz. The fix is simple - disable the FXAA (anti-aliasing) in your video board's settings. (NVIDIA Control Panel / Catalyst Control Center or whatever is ATI/AMD one called). As it turns out it blurred everything. Now it works as intended. Thanks for a fine piece of software.
Ido
Re: Getting LBML to work if pressing P works but the rest doesn't
November 07, 2014 03:50PM
Amazing. Thank you for posting.

I use ATI and never had an issue like this but I will take a look at the interface to see if this option is there. I will add this to the startup guide. Can you send me a screenshot of where the option is in the nvidia interface?

Re: Getting LBML to work if pressing P works but the rest doesn't
November 07, 2014 08:25PM
The bolded ones are the ones I turned OFF, didn't try turning any back ON and see if it works as it was early morning when I was doing that but I'll get back to you with the result when I get some time to play with it tonight.

EDIT:
I just played around with the settings and it seems only the FXAA should be turned off. The rest of the AA settings don't play much of a role as long as they're left on "Application controlled" setting since they're controlled within the EU client, though I did turn them on in the client and everything still worked fine (it would probably be dodgy on low resolutions because AA does blur the picture if you overdo it).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/08/2014 12:54AM by Bianca Lisa Milano.
Attachments:
open | download - manage3d settings.jpg (150.5 KB)
open | download - nvidiaFXAAoff.png (55.3 KB)