Welcome! Log In

Advanced

Position from Maiximized Radar

Position from Maiximized Radar
November 16, 2012 10:17PM
1- I'm getting multiple message errors when using the automatic position from maximized radar, and program stop working.

16-11-2012 02:26:36
App version: 0.9.3.0
Error Message: 302

System.FormatException: Invalid character in the string Base-64.
in System.Convert.FromBase64String(String s)
in (String , String )

2- the program have some difficulties scaning the higher finders (globals and hofs), I have to move the sheet til I get it scanned.

Cheers
Ido
Re: Position from Maiximized Radar
November 17, 2012 01:50AM
The error you posted is related to server communication and not automatic positioning.

How often does this happen?

November 17, 2012 03:49AM
Everytime I try to use that automatic figure it happened. if disconnected there are no problems and program runs fine.
Ido
November 17, 2012 04:13AM
Are you sure its the 302 that occurs when you enable the feature? Can you send me a screenshot in png format of your game window just before the crash (support@mininglog.com).

Best Regards
Ido Sunrider

Ido
November 17, 2012 04:15AM
Also regarding pt 2: please take a look at the guide [www.mininglog.com] and apply section 1.1

November 17, 2012 07:29AM
Ido
Are you sure its the 302 that occurs when you enable the feature? Can you send me a screenshot in png format of your game window just before the crash (support@mininglog.com).

Best Regards
Ido Sunrider

You right the error nr. is other but can remember it, and already deleted the error messagens. I think it is something like 187 or 181 but I will run the program and I will send the pic you asked.
Ido
November 19, 2012 07:24AM
Waiting for your update...

Ido