Welcome! Log In

Advanced

Issue scanning treasures?

Issue scanning treasures?
August 28, 2012 08:30AM
Just noticed that the Arkadian treasures have been added to the enmatter list. Awesome. However, it seems I can't successfully scan some of them (vedacore, songkra, khorudoul, khorum work, but the "Part of...." ones don't. Is this a known issue?

I'm assuming the inclusion of treasures at this point is just a temporary "fix" to get them into the database until an update when it's fully supported, but I just thought I'd mention it now in case I'm missing something or in case the scanning needs to be fixed.

I do get the "adjust your settings....." message every time I start up, but it scans all the other ore and enmat claims fine.

edit: Aakas, Songtil, and Aarkan also work

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2012 12:59AM by Neil Greenleaf Stockton.
Ido
Re: Issue scanning treasures?
August 28, 2012 04:42PM
Hi,

I added the item names to the DB but i have not yet tried scanning any, need to make a trip to ARK.
Can you send us a screenshot.png with a claim deed of a treasure that does not scan correctly?
support@mininglog.com or try to attach it in this thread.

so I can investigate : )

Best Regards
Ido Sunrider

August 28, 2012 05:44PM
Sure thing... I'll collect screenshots of all the types that don't scan correctly.
Ido
August 28, 2012 05:58PM
One is enough for starters .. the issue can be common across all of them

Best Regards
Ido Sunrider

August 31, 2012 12:11AM
OK, here are a couple screenshots. Let me know if you need any more.

BTW, Aakas alloy, Songtil, and Aarkan also scan properly, i hadn't included them in my original list in OP.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2012 12:59AM by Neil Greenleaf Stockton.
Attachments:
open | download - 473_11_28_46.png (2.46 MB)
open | download - 473_00_38_59.png (2.14 MB)
Ido
August 31, 2012 01:56AM
Ok..

I understand the reason behind these not working it is related to how the recognition software analyzes the image ...
Unfortunately there is nothing i can do to fix this in the current release but i have tested the shots with the 0.9.3.0 improved claim deed scanning system and they scan correctly.

Best Regards
Ido Sunrider

August 31, 2012 02:21AM
Thanks! Fortunately, the ones that don't work are also the ones without much MU.