Welcome! Log In

Advanced

Getting position to show on the program

Getting position to show on the program
November 18, 2013 01:23PM
Hello i have been referred to this program by the Planet Arkadia forums and i haveing a problem with the program finding my position in which turns into that its not showing my location on the map either i followed a you tube video to get the right size of the map and used even the same resolution as the video any help i will greatly appreciate it.

my screen resolution is:

1280x1024
Re: Getting position to show on the program
November 18, 2013 01:28PM
App version: 0.9.3.3
Error Message: 302

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at (String , String )

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2013 01:32PM by Steve Nicholas Arnell.
Ido
November 18, 2013 02:07PM
Please try to manually unzip the content of version 9.3.3 zip from the updates folder onto your lbml root directory

November 18, 2013 02:16PM
can you explain exactly how to manually install to a root please it might a very simple problem solved as i just dragged and dropped form the zip to a folder
Ido
November 18, 2013 08:03PM
you have to take the content of the zip folder and overwrite the files in the main program directory where all the .exe files are ... the content of the zip is meant to replace the old files with the new files : ) very simple.. but because the updater was using some of the files it was unable to replace and there is no way around it than to do it manually when the updater or the program is not running.

November 22, 2013 05:11AM
how do i access tools? in the download files if so which one to unzip the update. sorry cant figure it out. my map is stuck on caly.
November 22, 2013 05:51AM
sorry if i sound stupid there is no file named zip folder
Ido
November 22, 2013 06:36AM
let the auto updater run .. if it gives you an error when unzipping go to LBML/updates and find the 9.3.3.zip file extract its content onto the main directory replacing the files with the ones that are inside the zip