Welcome! Log In

Advanced

Autotracking - failure

Posted by Creepy Jebus Jr 
Autotracking - failure
March 29, 2015 04:17PM
Hi

Not sure where it went wrong, but the autotracking feature suddently stopped working...and now i cant seem to re-align the radar, in the "sample radar for 5 mins" windows ?

when aligning, do the transparent border (on the radar) need to be visible, in sample window or ??
Ido
Re: Autotracking - failure
March 29, 2015 06:12PM
lower your mouse sensitivity and try moving the radar from minimum size UP .. its important to start from the smallest size and go up

Ido

March 30, 2015 05:55PM
oki

But, the small transparent border in/on the radar, should that be visible in the "sample window" ?
Ido
March 30, 2015 09:12PM
yes .. the correct size for the radar with transparent borders should be 230x328 .. you can verify that in any graphics program using a screenshot .. remeber to start from a minimized radar and scale it up .. not down.

April 03, 2015 10:41PM
Im puzzeld, first time sampling the radar took me 10 sec. (pure luck) , now i tried for 3 days and 3 nigths without any luck :-/
(....and the P button on my keyboard are starting to come loose now :-)

Could you perhaps make a quick 'walk through', on how i measure if its the right pixels... ty
Ido
April 04, 2015 06:43AM
i show how to set up the radar in one of the youtube videos .. i linked it 2 or 3 times already in this forum ; )

Ido
April 04, 2015 06:47AM
April 11, 2015 03:47PM
Well, tyvm for your time and effort in trying to help :-)