Welcome! Log In

Advanced

Failed to read image

Posted by Jason Wolf Canis 
Failed to read image
April 02, 2015 01:17AM
Hi, I keep getting "failed to read image" error.

The program was working fine for months, but now everything works except for the ability to scan claims.

I have changed the graphics settings and played around a bit but nothing seems to fix it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Ido
Re: Failed to read image
April 02, 2015 05:32AM
what do the error screenshots look like ?

April 02, 2015 05:38AM
There is no error message that I am aware of. It just does not want to pick up the claim when I click on scan (auto is enabled as well). I am not sure if it is maybe a graphics setting or something I don't know about. I have tried with the graphics on high just like it was before when it was still working (I sometimes switch settings to open other programs). I tried adjusting contrast, brightness and gamma as well. Is there any other setting I might have touched that I shouldn't have? The "failed to read image" is a voice prompt not an error screenshot.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/02/2015 05:39AM by Jason Wolf Canis.
Ido
April 02, 2015 07:08AM
there should be an image saved in the error folder for every attempt you make
looking at it might give some clues as to what is causing this issue.

April 02, 2015 03:41PM
Ok, I checked the error folder for yesterday's runs and all the claims are visible in the images except for one screenshot which was completely black.
Ido
April 02, 2015 04:08PM
send me a claim that is visible but does not scan properly to support@mininglog.com.. make a new one pls

April 02, 2015 04:41PM
I sent you an error screenshot of a new claim.
Ido
April 02, 2015 07:24PM
image looks fine .. but the tool is unable to scan it .. do you have an Nvidia gfx card?

If yes please disable any game graphics post processing that might be enabled in the nvidia control panel.

April 02, 2015 07:35PM
Ok will give it a shot and report back.
April 02, 2015 08:03PM
Yes! It works! Thank you for your help Ido and for a fantastic program, I never mine without it.