Welcome! Log In

Advanced

Software problem, doesn't work, only P works

Posted by Asura 
Software problem, doesn't work, only P works
July 23, 2015 01:22PM
Hi, I have a Windows 8.1 Pro x64
I have problems about LBML 1.0.0.0 despite I follow your guide, your configuration in this site. I run my game, then I run LBML. When I log in the software, I have this: see file 1.png

Then, if I click P in game, the LBML works: 2.png

If you see the image 2.png, after that I press P, why the voice ORE, ENM and so on, are disabled?

Then, when I try to configure the radar by Settings->Auto->Sample Radar for 5 mins (I checked the three options), if in game I try to resize my radar, pixel per pixel, the bar remains always red.

Another problem is: I have the Maps directory with a lot of files of maps. But when LBML is running, when I click on "Map" button, I have not the map but this: 3.png

I also tried to disable the FXAA option in my NVIDIA Control Panel but doesn't work.

I tried to update to 1.0.1.1 version but I have the same problems.
How can I resolve all these problems? Thank you!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/23/2015 01:23PM by Asura.
Attachments:
open | download - 1.png (9.1 KB)
open | download - 2.png (9.1 KB)
open | download - 3.png (16.1 KB)
Ido
Re: Software problem, doesn't work, only P works
July 23, 2015 06:21PM
when you press P does entropia add a line of text with your position to the log file?

July 23, 2015 08:59PM
Ido
when you press P does entropia add a line of text with your position to the log file?

What is the name of the log file and where is located?

UPDATE: I read on internet that the log file is stored in Error folder. I have not this directory

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/23/2015 10:38PM by Asura.
Ido
July 24, 2015 03:03AM
the chat log in the entropia installation directory

July 24, 2015 03:30AM
I searched in C:\Program Files (x86)\Entropia Universe and in subdirectories but I don't see a chat.log file, also checking "Show Hidden Items" box. I noted also that when I click on "Map" button, when I load Calypso map, then i click P on my game, and the Map return to None sad smiley despite in my game window the program can have the info about my planet (since in the bar of game window is written: Entropia Universe Client (64 bit) [Calypso].

UPDATE: ok, the chat.log file was in My Documents/Entropia Universe directory. The content when I pushed P is:

So, yes, it records my position

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2015 05:26AM by Asura.