Welcome! Log In

Advanced

LBML stopped working, same settings

Posted by Sarakham Kiki Sand 
LBML stopped working, same settings
January 28, 2014 07:49PM
Hello,

Two or three days ago LBML stopped working for me, all while i haven't changed any settings. I've reinstalled it, and the problem is not fixed.
Things that have changed:
- position not recognized. I haven't fiddled with radar at first, thinking it was just a glitch. Position was updated on the map when i pressed P in game, but no automatic recognition. I've tried after that changing radar size multiple times, no change.
- automatic drop detection not working. When i press the hotkeys it does mark the drop position on the map, but automatically it doesn't.
- Scan claim not working. No settings changed, no nothing, when i open claim windows i get a "failed to read image" only if i press "PrintScreen". It doesn't seem to see i have a claim window open, like before.
- no errors generated. I can't seem to find any errors generated, or even screenshots of the claim window.

Steps taken:
- fiddle with radar and hotkeys
- reinstall by overwriting the old files with the ones in the archives from the update folder, for versions 3.3 and 3.4

Suggestions please?
Ido
Re: LBML stopped working, same settings
January 28, 2014 07:59PM
when you find a deed and press prt scr .. after the error message saying unable to find deed window go to the errors directory navigate to the current date and find the screenshot generated for the time you pressed prtscr .. there should be one.. if not then maybe a firewall or defense program is blocking LBML operation ?

Once you have the shot please paste it here so we can review what can be the issue

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/28/2014 08:00PM by Ido.
January 28, 2014 08:02PM
Hello,

This is the "screenshot" from the error file. There are 3 of them, for each attempt from today. They all look the same.
Attachments:
open | download - 4895_12_39_48.png (374 bytes)
Ido
January 28, 2014 08:42PM
Apparently the program which places this icon on your game window is taking over and LBML is only able to grab its screenshot .. can you disable it .. it looks like team viewer or other screen sharing software.

Ido

January 28, 2014 09:01PM
Yep, you are right, That is an icon from TV. Once closed every function seem to be working again. Thank you very much for your help.

Now if i only could find the damn radar size again, lol.