Welcome! Log In

Advanced

WARNING: OCR fault (distance protection)

WARNING: OCR fault (distance protection)
May 24, 2015 01:13AM
I am getting an error about OCR fault and distance protection. Plus the map screen is just a solid color. in the main log screen it seems to be failing to detect the claim location and my own location. I attached the image from the error folder.

Ideas?
Attachments:
open | download - 7139_18_07_26.png (1.62 MB)
Ido
Re: WARNING: OCR fault (distance protection)
May 24, 2015 03:51AM
seems like you are not standing close to the claim (from the coords in the screenshot and the error the tool gives)

Its a protection that is supposed to prevent logging incorrectly "read" data .. so i the OCR makes a mistake in number reading it will prevent you from logging a claim that is too far away

May 26, 2015 06:54AM
I am standing on top the marker when i get the error. It is more like the tool is not picking up my X: Y: position correctly.
May 26, 2015 06:56AM
look at the attachement again, you can see the toon standing on the marker.
May 26, 2015 07:42AM
step 1.5 of the setup guide indicated checking 'disable desktop compostion', but i dont have that option under windows 8.1. is there a work around for 8.1?
Ido
May 26, 2015 02:37PM
i cannot see the LBML window in your screenshot .. but if auto position tracking is not working (the radar seems to be too big) and you have not updated your possition using the P key (judging by the green coordinate message in your chat) the program thinks you are still standing on the old coordinate..

either press P or resize your radar so that automatic detection will work.

Cheers
Ido

Ido
May 26, 2015 03:33PM
i have updated section 3.1 Autoamtic: to reflect the changes in required radar scale.