Welcome! Log In

Advanced

Black Screenshots *solved*

Black Screenshots *solved*
January 31, 2013 02:05PM
So I'm not getting LBML to scan claims and when I dug a bit deeper I noticed that after a reinstall, no screenshots were being generated. The error folder had black screenshots. Obviously I've followed all the setup tips on this website. How do I troubleshoot this?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2013 03:18PM by Luri UncleMo Nightshade.
Ido
Re: Black Screenshots
January 31, 2013 04:32PM
Hi,

Did you follow this correctly?:
[www.mininglog.com]
Does it disable transparency in windows when running the game?

Also are you in full screen or windowed mode?

Full screen on win 8 doesn't work apparently:
[www.mininglog.com]

Ido

February 01, 2013 08:55AM
I have followed the top instructions and I'm running Windows 7 64 bit.

I'm suspecting registry issues of some sort and also LBML seems to be a bit touchy depending on which order the Entropia and LBML clients are started. Also I was having issues with Entropia Tracker and they both seem to 'break' at the same time.

I'll keep looking into it; any troubleshooting idea along these lines are welcome.
February 01, 2013 12:16PM
I ended up doing a repair installation of Windows 7 and that seems to be working so far. I will keep you posted and thanks for your help.
February 01, 2013 03:09PM
I think I may have found out what was causing my problems. Whenever I have a browser open, I get the black screenshots. Does this happen with you? Whenever I have all browsers off, I get nice screenshots.

Yup confirmed. If I'm running IE, Firefox or Chrome LBML will not take proper screenshots.

The question is now, is there a setting in windows that will help LBML ignore browsers.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2013 03:19PM by Luri UncleMo Nightshade.
Ido
February 01, 2013 03:48PM
Hi its good you have found the reason for this issue .. I am not sure why this could happen unless you have some weird browser plug-ins installed.. I have never observed this happening...

Best Regards
Ido Sunrider