Welcome! Log In

Advanced

Scanning deeds

Scanning deeds
November 15, 2012 07:57PM
"The tool will automatically scan your claim deeds and update unknowns"

It takes AGES to automatically acquire that information... like 2-5 mins
If I manually press SCAN. the nice woman tells "Failed to read image"

Currently at Medium settings, mining treasures with rookie terramaster.

Edit: no matter the finder, "failed to read image" for some deeds is total. Nothing helps: windowed or full, brightness, contrast, position, background... etc. Sometimes reads from first attempt, but some are unreadable.

Maybe there are some new requirements? like graphics settings, quality, what to press and what don't... ?

Edit 2: Actually, it's an issue of recognition... somehow it seems to be way worse than before... turned off all auto thingies and tested. on a very dark background, claim sheet turned edge forward and FIXED in such position - ok, it scans. If anything not ideal - not scanning.

Edit 3: Auto thingies work too, but only if that spinning sheet be stopped at right angle (spinning stops by rightclicking on it).

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 11/16/2012 12:56AM by Saulius Airskin Mikalauskas.
Ido
Re: Scanning deeds
November 16, 2012 01:05AM
Hi

Disable the spinning shit = sheet it should not be visible for the claim scanning to work .. you can do that with a box icon on the lower left menu of the deed window .. press the arrow twice down to find it

Once the object is disabled you must also have the deed window in focus for it to scan .. it is automatically in focus once you open the deed window

Also the deed window must be fully visible

Does this fix your issue? I'm currently re-writing the guide explaining all of this.

Best Regards
Ido Sunrider

Re: Scanning deeds
November 16, 2012 05:38PM
Oh yes, now it works just perfectly.

P.S. for the instruction you writing, please note the windowed EU mode (settings-ce.cfg then has no brigthtness etc).
I run windowed because i do not see the LBML map... or is it yet another noobish problem of mine? smiling smiley

Thanks for the upgrade, it's like a candy now. One step further and it will mine instead of me...