Questions
July 28, 2014 01:29PM
Before the crash and fix, I could see my runs, even the no finds, now I can only see the claims when I log back in. Is this the same for everyone.

Also, I read the other thread about the ranking system, and had a question or 2 about that, what is the point system for? are there prizes? just wondering. I like mining better than hunting now. I have hof'ed 3 times in less than a month, compared with a few times in 10 years of hunting, lol.

Ido
Re: Questions
July 28, 2014 01:52PM
deo deo ingie
Before the crash and fix, I could see my runs, even the no finds, now I can only see the claims when I log back in. Is this the same for everyone.

Also, I read the other thread about the ranking system, and had a question or 2 about that, what is the point system for? are there prizes? just wondering. I like mining better than hunting now. I have hof'ed 3 times in less than a month, compared with a few times in 10 years of hunting, lol.

The claims are backed up to the server, however drops and runs are stored only locally on your PC in the .lbml file. If you deleted it they are gone forever (unless you find it in trash or backup).

The "ranking points" are just for fun and to stimulate some competition between the users

The "miner points" (collected for each claim but not shown atm) will be used to activate additional features and to obtain detailed resource maps .. to come post v1.0

Re: Questions
August 06, 2014 01:52PM
ohhhhhh, detailed resource maps would be awesome, but i can guareentee itll take me a year to figure how to use them