Welcome! Log In

Advanced

Finder Tracking

Finder Tracking
September 02, 2012 02:28AM
Hi,

I'd like to be able to trace which finder setup i used when doing my mining runs.
I sometime switch from one finder to others with various amp (or not..) and i'd want to trace this info into my mining session history.

I think it would be a great adition to LBML features smiling smiley

I include a small example of how application should look, a small picture says way more than words smiling smiley

You'll see also i'd like to have a button 'Both', i don't think this one needs explanations winking smiley

Hope one will find this ideas interesting enough to have it included in future release of LBML

Attachments:
open | download - LBML.PNG (43.3 KB)
Ido
Re: Finder Tracking
September 02, 2012 04:57PM
Very nice idea.

And the enhancers i think could be removed based on chat messages ?
I would need to add a lot of stats for different items i guess ... Always wanted to avoid that and the need to keep it updated when new tools come out

Is there a difference if you use a level 4 enhancer or a lvl1 ? or are they just slots and each add the same to depth etc ? if not is it then needed to add 10 columns for each enhancer type -_-'

Can you add a description on how you would want then to use the data about the tool type ?

With the new release the buttons for drops will become obsolete and maybe used very rarely ... also with the addition of treasure hunting you would have to add 4 buttons ore+enm ore+tre enm_tre ore+enm+tre grinning smiley
Luckily the mining log will auto detect what and when you are dropping so there will be no more need for pressing buttons or hotkeys

Best Regards
Ido Sunrider

Re: Finder Tracking
October 11, 2012 05:17AM
Hi,

back to EU after a month out and back to mining

Ido
Very nice idea.

And the enhancers i think could be removed based on chat messages ?
I think its hardly possible, except if you knwow from start how much of each enhancers you have on each stacks, which we should avoid smiling smiley

Ido

Is there a difference if you use a level 4 enhancer or a lvl1 ? or are they just slots and each add the same to depth etc ? if not is it then needed to add 10 columns for each enhancer type -_-'
afaik each slot of enhancer behave the same. After doing some math i found an increase of about 7.44 / 7.45% with each stack of enhancer you equip regardless of level of slot.

Ido

Can you add a description on how you would want then to use the data about the tool type ?

for now just showing the info onto the claim baloon of the map could be nice.
But we could think about a filter too smiling smiley

Sven