Welcome! Log In

Advanced

Stats.

Posted by Eve Damsel Online 
Stats.
August 29, 2012 04:59PM
Attached is examples of possible graphs (I cowardly stole them from my friend!). MU here doesn't matter, tho, it would be cool to have PIE of some percentage table of all resources retreived in the process.

For what is those graphs? 1. For stuff like: where is I am now? Is I am under 100% TT return currently, and "due" on something, or - maybe I had ATH recently, and still need to bury back TT "overkill"? 2. For STFU-ing idiots at PCF. 3. Also it's very good to export resulted graph in some simple form for math-maniacs at PCF, they can do nice analysis.

Manual editing of personal drops is obligatory - I had once time when I forgot to shutdown LBML, and had go to hunt. Well, I had binded weapons and faps at 1,2,3,4 keys, and same time - 3 and 4 is ore and enm drop in LBML, and now I have nice 500+ empty marks, and so on, haha.

Current problems and possible solutions:

1. All claims in LBMLs DB is in form of I, II, III IV, and so on. It is not precise.

Possible solution for globals and above, while parsing chat.log file - there is almost precise info:

2011-03-08 22:11:58 [Local] [] Eve Damsel Online found a deposit (Lysterium Stone) with a value of 252 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

Why "almost precise"? Since after drilling - you often getting more by some pecs. But it's ecofagging anyway.

2. Second problem and way harder than previous - price of drop is unknown.

Well, can be detected (estimated) too: 2011-03-19 15:59:39 [Local] [] Your OreAmp OA-104 (L) has reached its minimum condition and cannot be used.

Means - _possibly_ previous 39 drops was amped with it, and total cost of each drop is 4 ped. (small detail - that unusable amp must be considered as 3 ped returned as TT!) Why possibly - I could do that:

2011-03-19 18:25:57 [Local] [] Your EnMatAmp MA-104 (L) is close to reaching minimum condition. Please note that limited (L) items cannot be repaired.
2011-03-19 18:26:21 [Local] [] Your OreAmp OA-101 (L) is close to reaching minimum condition. Please note that limited (L) items cannot be repaired.

Well, as we can see - it's detectable, since there was different old amps for ore and enmatt. But not now.

Well, that a kinda draft.
Attachments:
open | download - graph1.png (50.6 KB)
open | download - graph2.png (24.9 KB)
Ido
Re: Stats.
August 31, 2012 01:46AM
I like the idea on keeping using the value from a hof to estimate exact claim income ... its good for tracking TT : ) and the non globaling claims can be estimated by min max avg claim value i guess... that could give the miner a feeling on how they are doing ...

Another thing could be after every run you could manually fill in how many peds tt of each ore you came home with.. that way the non global claims values could be averaged more precisely.

As for drop costs you can track that already .. press the wrench icon (3rd icon) to enter your tool radius and cost per drop .. you can edit this when changing an amp to have precise tracking of expenses. At the end of the run you can also add additional costs like enchncers.. if ther is a message on echancers being consumed in chat we could also track this and have it work automatically.

The cost info is stored with the drops in the DB .. so making a graph shouldnt pose a big challenge... I like the idea about drop values from globals ! : )

Best Regards
Ido Sunrider

Re: Stats.
February 08, 2013 12:17AM
In addition, maybe it's somehow possible to calculate the ped value of the claim (either by implementing manual price lists, or acquiring data from possible web services (entropiabay???)). Just to show approximately the "financial" state of the run.
At the moment i have to keep excel table, where i register mined amounts, update mus, etc... and only after entering everything i see were i profitable or not.

Ido, thanks again for the awesome tool. Can't live without it smiling smiley