Welcome! Log In

Advanced

user defined markers

user defined markers
November 28, 2017 04:17AM
It would be nice if it were possible to put markers or waypoints on the LBML map during a run.

I would like to mark where I get skill gains and compare them to the position of actual finds.

Obviously I can do this on the entropia map but it is not a high detail as the LBML map and the one time I tried it is just ended up messy and confusing.

At the moment I am doing it in my head but it starts to unravel when there are obviously two nearby claims but it is hard to determine which skill gain is pointing where. I'm convinced over time it should be possible to learn how to accurately find claims to within 3 hexes.

Maybe even better if it were an add on feature for the hex grid so particular hexes could be coloured for certain skill gains

Red for Perception for example.

Other than that I think it is the best tool and I have been using it for nearly 3 years now.
Ido
Re: user defined markers
November 29, 2017 04:21AM
Hi,

I have grand plans for custome markers and fantastic features for the LBML, but sofar not enough time in my life. This year most of my focus was on building our house.. really time consuming and i had almost no time to spend on LBML. And the best feature of them all is in the works. the resource MAPS. I wish i could do more. Maybe over the winter break from the house build.. but im not making any promises. I have lots of people and things fighting for my attention grinning smiley

My Best Regards
Ido