Welcome! Log In

Advanced

two additional settings

two additional settings
October 26, 2014 11:36PM
I would first very much like to have a setting to not have the rounded mark shrink in size if you find something or make it so it still shows the entire area you bombed, even if i don't double bomb.

Also i would like another setting that creates a circle at a set distance from each claim. ie if i find something i would want to be able to see how far a certain distance would be from that claim in a circle. This is due to that claims have an average distance between them. winking smiley
Ido
Re: two additional settings
October 26, 2014 11:46PM
The first thing is already implemented and will be released in the next update.

The second I don't have any plans for. It might be a part of the custom markings on the map. I think there is a donation pool for that once it reaches a high enough level I will definitely implement it

December 17, 2014 07:04PM
Any progress on the second part of this yet? grinning smiley
Ido
December 17, 2014 08:52PM
I have the design pretty much finalized i will start the implementation once i release 1.0 (planned for 1st Jan 2015)

It will be in one of the first updates .. I will be doing a lot of work on the map module in the new year to accommodate resource maps so i decided to work on the two simultaneously.

Ido

December 17, 2014 09:17PM
Great thx smiling smiley

Just make sure i can draw a circle x meters from my claim with my claim as the center and i'll be happy. tongue sticking out smiley