Welcome! Log In

Advanced

How is this radar size not working?

Posted by Autou Ai Meng 
How is this radar size not working?
August 17, 2014 01:52PM
Look at this radar size, it is perfectly aligned with the settings window and it still does not read. How is this possible?

I was able to get it working once, I did not touch the radar at all, and then it suddenly stopped working yet agian.

What am i doing wrong?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/17/2014 01:53PM by Autou Ai Meng.
Attachments:
open | download - Screenshot 2014-08-17 02.50.40.png (98.8 KB)
Ido
Re: How is this radar size not working?
August 17, 2014 06:45PM
this is strange .. maybe 1 pixel smaller .. but i guess you tried that already the red bar if it starts changing color you are on the right track.

Do other automatic features work ? like scanning the claim deed and scanner? Maybe there is some GFX card post processing enabled in the graphics card settings .. i read from one of the users it caused problems with image recognition

Ido

August 19, 2014 03:20AM
Am having the same problem starts working then stops almost straight way.
Spent the next hout trying to get size right but no joy
There has got to be an easier way
Ido
August 19, 2014 07:13AM
i need more details from you guys ..

what OS are you running what HW do you have, what settings are you running the game on .. send me a .png cutout of the radar window to support@mininglog.com

Lets see if we can figure this out

Ido

August 20, 2014 12:10PM
I've been gone for a couple of weeks. But yeah, my radar stopped auto tracking too, if I hit P it catches up, and it makes the color circle if I drop a probe. But I have no idea how to do the stuff you said to do, sorry.

Edit, ohhh, I am windows 7, i have game running at medium, whatever the originial requirement was

Edit #2, nevermind, mine is working, Had to restart game and LBML awesome lootness tool a couple of times.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2014 12:16PM by deo deo ingie.
Ido
August 20, 2014 02:15PM
not sure why a restart would help .. but I'm happy it works for you

August 21, 2014 12:09PM
Well, I deleted the old version, and redownloaded the new from site, then took a few times for everything to sync up i guess. I think it actually works better now, before it wouldnt pick up the claim sometimes, and I would finiggle with it but sometimes just wouldnt do it, this version picks up claims every time so far.