Welcome! Log In

Advanced

Failed to read image, pos tracking works tho

Failed to read image, pos tracking works tho
April 13, 2014 09:05PM
Ive been trying this for a while now, but i cant get it to read the deed, checked the picture myself, but as far as i can see, theres no problems with that.

So if theres anything im doing wrong, could you please correct me.
Attachments:
open | download - 2913_14_00_19.png (2.28 MB)
Ido
Re: Failed to read image, pos tracking works tho
April 13, 2014 10:49PM
Hi

If you are playing on Low gfx settings please try Medium

April 13, 2014 11:59PM
graphics setting was set to custom, so i tryed low, medium, high, very high to get the deed to read.

All with same result, failed to read image.

allso, i noticed its png image instead jpg like i set in settings..

I just realized while i had the map on top of EU, that it shows radar 100%, scanner 0% and deed 0%
linked a picture showing that.. alltho.. deed and scanner are shown correctly.. atleast as far as i know..
and ye.. it doesnt notice my drops.. but thats not a biggie.. can live without it.. deed tracking is something i wanted to use this program for smiling smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2014 12:11AM by Rekku Requada Raavasuu.
Attachments:
open | download - 2913_16_56_47.png (1.35 MB)
April 14, 2014 12:25AM
I found the couse of my problem, after i set antialiasing on EU, they started working

auto tracking of drops and deeds.. just wanted to post this.. smiling smiley

Ty for help tho.. i never thought of trying out rest of the graphics settings unless you told me to trye higher quality

well.. it did work for one drop and one deed.. then stopped working grinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2014 12:32AM by Rekku Requada Raavasuu.
April 14, 2014 12:53AM
Now i solved it for real i think, im using shiftwindow to move EU up in the screen.. so i see the hole area in windowed mode. For some reason.. Scanner and deed scanning stop working after EU has been moved.

Why antialiazing worked is becouse it resetted the window back to its "original" size/position.

I only "working" solution for me is to use EU in fullscreen when im mining.. or smaller resolution on windowed mode..
Ido
April 14, 2014 02:42PM
Hi .. what is shiftwindow?

The tool works for me with antialiasing set to off : )

Ido