Welcome! Log In

Advanced

help with sanning and tracking

help with sanning and tracking
April 16, 2013 03:23AM
Hi, when i try to scan the image it will either say, Failed to read image or it will say something along the lines of local claim buffer is full and to please wait for server resyncronization(sorry suck at spelling), also while were doing this, my auto tracker will not work, any suggestions? thanks
Attachments:
open | download - 2798_20_17_28.png (1022.2 KB)
Ido
Re: help with sanning and tracking
April 16, 2013 06:38PM
Did you try focusing the claim deed window as described in:
http://www.mininglog.com/intro.php#3.4

If by auto tracker you mean grabbing the position from the radar you can try the solution proposed here:
http://www.mininglog.com/forum/read.php?5,286

April 17, 2013 01:56AM
I have tried finding the old maximum size to no luck, do you suggestions on how to find it? my friend tried but still had no luck in helping me. Also, the focusing hasn't seemed to be working on my game even with the mouse thing
May 07, 2013 10:27PM
I have a few other miners with the same problem... their position is automatically tracked (without hitting P) but they are unable to scan because they get Failed to read image or "local buffer is full please clear". Is this a internet/connectivity issue or is it something else? What is this claim buffer and how can it be cleared?
Ido
May 07, 2013 10:45PM
claim buffer was introduced to overcome lag when uploading claim deeds to the LBML server.. the tool buffers them and sends them over a ta later point in time .. the limit on this buffer is quite large 5000 claims ..

"Local claim buffer is full you must allow for server synchronization before collecting more claims."

i believe i made a bug and there are two cases that will return the error code causing this message.

One is when in fact the local claim deed buffer is full
One is in case of a 710 exception while reading the image searching for a claim deed

If anyone has received this error and also the 710 exception please attach the 710 error log file in this thread or send it to me at support@mininglog.com for investigation

May 08, 2013 09:00PM
This was found in the error folder. I seem to be getting the errors. I sent the details of the errors to you via the mail already. Hope this helps with resolving of the issue O.o.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2013 09:01PM by Alex Sage Ace.
Attachments:
open | download - 2958_13_41_57.png (1.15 MB)
Ido
May 08, 2013 09:35PM
thanks i will investigate : )