Welcome! Log In

Advanced

Can't read claims

Can't read claims
March 18, 2019 02:35AM
Hi,

I have LBML running, tracking radar, detecting drops, detecting claim depleted, but for whatever reason, it can't detect the deeds. I've attached one png from the errors folder.

I have medium settings, vertical sync on, asyntropic filtering off. So everything but scanning claim deeds works.

I'm running on Windows 10.
Attachments:
open | download - 13196_18_52_13.png (1.03 MB)
Ido
Re: Can't read claims
March 18, 2019 02:54PM
Where is the window title bar, are you playing full screen? Can you try windowed mode?

Br Ido

March 18, 2019 08:26PM
I see now the issue about the window title. Here's another screenshot, this time half of the window frame is visible, not sure what's going on with the bottom half.

Window sizing is set to 100%
Attachments:
open | download - 13196_13_23_09.png (770.3 KB)
March 30, 2019 11:13PM
I still haven't found out why LBLM's screenshots don't include the full window trim. How exactly does that affect claim scanning? And how does that work differently than Map tracking (which works fine)

Do you have any idea about what else I could try in order to get this working?
Ido
March 31, 2019 01:14AM
Maybe nvidia software screeen postprocessing?

March 31, 2019 12:54PM
I have an AMD video card. It was working great while I was under Nvidia, but for various reasons, that's not an option anymore.

Are there any other differences other than the window trim that would prevent the app from parsing my screen?
April 12, 2019 02:59AM
Ido
Maybe nvidia software screeen postprocessing?

Thank you Ido, the suggestion gave me an idea and it worked. Create a profile on the NVIDIA control panel for the Entropia Universe, disable everything related to the Antialias and anisotropic filter; Now you can read and detect the drop.
May 14, 2020 08:42PM
Same problem, Ive tried everything that I can find in any guide or post so far.

Everything works except scanning claims.
0% read deeds. Error pictures looks good to me smiling smiley.

Turned off all antialiasing and anisowhatever in nvidia controlpanel aswell. Tried 32bit and 64,

edit: Norton is really fighting back on the update so Im just running 1.0.5.0, is that the problem?

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2020 09:06PM by Lord Vondur Steinmeyer.
March 25, 2023 04:37PM
I had the same problem and just fixed it.
Try Options/Graphics Advanced - Set Anisotropic Filtering to None.
That's it. Works for me.