Welcome! Log In

Advanced

Mining runs not logging

Mining runs not logging
December 13, 2018 07:04PM
Hello,

I set up the program using the guide and did all the steps. The program works, but when I mine the "RunMenu" window wont start a new run and I'm unable to start a new run manually.

The program detects my drops and my claims (it show's them on the map and reads the info's correctly) and shows the claim infos on the programs main window. But nothing happens on the RunMenu window. Also I don't see my self in the "ranking" page of the website so I assume my data is not sent anywhere from my client.

I tried looking through the forums and google'd the issue but didn't find anyone with the same problem. Any ideas what might cause this? Firewalls/antivirus shouldn't be the issue as everything else works correctly.

- Anna

I've attached a screenshot of the programs windows, this the view after a mining run.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2018 07:06PM by Anna Wolverine Queen.
Attachments:
open | download - bug.PNG (163.6 KB)
Ido
Re: Mining runs not logging
December 13, 2018 09:52PM
it seems there are issues in your program communicating with the server, the buffer indicates 57 unsynced claims and the error window is concerning too

can you send me a fuller view of the error window messages?

Ido
December 13, 2018 09:56PM
it might be DB related..

what is your system language? and value format?

can you try setting it to English and 123.55 (dot for the decimal place)

remove your .lbml file and restart the program

Ido
December 13, 2018 09:58PM
also, you should have an error folder can you look for one of those DB outer messages and post me that file contents?

December 13, 2018 10:53PM
Ido
it might be DB related..

what is your system language? and value format?

can you try setting it to English and 123.55 (dot for the decimal place)

remove your .lbml file and restart the program

Well there we go.. When setting up I made sure the client was in English but the system was not, that caused it.

Changed windows to English and it started working right away. Thanks! grinning smiley