Welcome! Log In

Advanced

List of Fixes Needed ASAP

Posted by DaJuggernaut 
List of Fixes Needed ASAP
November 25, 2018 07:22AM
This post is intended to list the fixes needed to get LBML up and working well for most miners out there. I have 3 on my list, feel free to add more and I will update the list here for ease of review by Ido.

1. Getting the "P" position command back to working properly (mining radius circle snaps back to current position on map), this is essential for many mining conditions.. especially pvp mining
2. add a map for the new Ark Moon
3. add a map for Secret Island or relocate current map into the RT folder as Ido has said is the solution
4. add a default selectable blank map so that at least space and drops can be captured on any area that does not have a map.
Re: List of Fixes Needed ASAP
November 25, 2018 08:11PM
I agree with the above, however we can't just expect Ido to drop everything to do it just for our benefit.

Ido do you need help with this? Maybe we can help somehow to get it working again?
Ido
November 26, 2018 07:11PM
Hi,

I'm actually working on it right now, I'm on Arkadia moon grinning smiley

I hope I can finish by tomorrow.

BR Ido

Ido
November 26, 2018 11:51PM
Secret island where is it ? cant see it as a part of rocktropia map..

Ido
November 26, 2018 11:59PM
also is Ancient Greece and hunt the thing mineable?

November 28, 2018 10:44AM
Ido,

Secret Island is accessible through a dragon on RT.

HTT is mineable as is AG.

So would be great to have those maps as well.
Ido
December 02, 2018 06:18PM
i made all the maps available but didn't have the time to release it last week before traveling for work... I'm back now and i will work on preparing the release today : )

December 03, 2018 04:29AM
Awesome Ido, that is great news. Just a quick question. Do you need some one to test if each of the maps work before you do a full release?
Ido
December 03, 2018 06:11AM
i already tested : )