Welcome! Log In

Advanced

LBML not tracking

LBML not tracking
April 05, 2017 11:24AM
I have done everything possible I can think of. I watched every video I could find. Everything works flawlessly except that LBML doesn't track me. I have sized and resized my radar. I attempted to do the Capture screen tool as well. I never got the red bar to show green. As I said, my position (LBML map) jumps to my location when I press "p" but it doesn't track my character.
Ido
Re: LBML not tracking
April 05, 2017 07:08PM
set your radar to the top left corner of the screen. and the follow the 4 steps listed in the auto tab.

send me a screenshot of step 4.

make sure you have anisotropic filtering disabled
and also that windows scaling is set to 100%

April 07, 2017 10:14PM
Hiya Ido. Thank you for responding to my post. I can't get to step 4. I click on the pixel as indicated in step 3 and it brings me back to step 1. This cycle continues until ultimate frustration. One question...where exactly is the tip of the arrow? I clicked everywhere possible I could think of...nothing. Thank you again. I'm also using a 4k monitor on max resolution in windowed mode, don't know if that factors in any.

Sorry, step 2. Can't seem to get past step 2.

1. Put radar in left top corner capture image in LBML. Check
2. Click on white arrow in image. Check
3. Send me back to step 1. Check
4. Shoot computer. Debating...

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2017 10:44AM by Cassandra Cassy Ventrix.
Ido
April 07, 2017 11:59PM
send me screenshots of all the steps you take : ) support [at] mininglog.com

May 07, 2017 03:06AM
Did this issue ever get fixed? I am running a 4k screen too and I have having identical issues.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2017 03:06AM by Adiemus Chaotican Octavian.
May 07, 2017 05:04AM
Unfortunately, I am having the same issue. I had it working, and hadn't used it in awhile, when I tried again after making some game settings changes, it stopped working and now I can't get it back even after installing from scratch, and double checking my game settings..
Ido
May 09, 2017 04:12AM
like i wrote above send me screenshots of all the steps you take : ) support [at] mininglog.com or paste them here in the forum

October 07, 2017 05:53PM
I'm having the same problem. I'm attaching screenshots of the settings window after each step. After picking the bottom-right pixel, it shows a bar of graphics and mostly a white block and returns to step 1. The bar at right is red the whole time.

I am running windows 10 with dual screens, game is on main monitor @ 2560x1440. All the settings for the game are the way requested in instructions: Wait for Sync, anti-aliasing off, anisotropic filtering off. (Running windows full screen mode.)

I tried different positions and sizes for the radar in game: 1) all the way to upper-left corner at min size, 2) at nearly max size. 3) Top left corner visible in settings window at min size, 4) and sized to fit (shown in screen shot).

I hope the screenshots help. If you need anymore information, please let me know.
Attachments:
open | download - lbml step 1.png (77.3 KB)
open | download - lbml step 2.png (10.9 KB)
open | download - lbml step 3.png (11.9 KB)
Ido
October 07, 2017 06:39PM
it should be top left corner of the game window at medium size or more for best results (dont size to fit)

Ido
October 07, 2017 06:40PM
also try in windowed mode

October 07, 2017 07:16PM
Got it working with your two suggestions. Thanks!

So with windowed, non-full screen mode, radar placed in top-left and resized about midway so that lower-right of radar is visible/selectable in settings pane, it calibrated. Since then, I've been able to move the radar back to lower right and return to full screen mode with the radar still tracking at 100%. If it gives me troubles, I'll return to non-full screen mode.

Again, thanks, and I look forward to using your tool.
Ido
October 07, 2017 07:47PM
Best of Luck!

August 08, 2018 10:34PM
I actually had the same issue, and the windowed mode solved the problem. I think the sampler is calculating with the window frame height, as the read out was always below the actual location on the scanner. I was using borderless windowed mode. After setting it up, I could switch back to fullscreen.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/08/2018 10:39PM by Connor Filix Dark.