Welcome! Log In

Advanced

Claims not counting toward run

Claims not counting toward run
November 26, 2016 04:26AM
I have LBML on 2 computers, both running Windows 10. On one, all works fine. But on another, even though the claim information shows in the main window (type of resource, depth, information, etc.), they do not count toward my successes in the run information. It gets weirder, though: I just checked my run window, and had 700+ drops with exactly one success. Other than one odd claim here and there, I scanned just about every claim, so obviously I had a lot more successes than that while mining planet-side on Calypso. Anything I can try to fix this strange issue? I am thinking video settings maybe...but if it is scanning the claims successfully, why would they not be counting toward my run percentages?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2016 04:27AM by Patrizia Pandemic Giano.
Ido
Re: Claims not counting toward run
November 27, 2016 07:22PM
do your drop circles get linked to the scanned claim dots with lines on the map ?

Best Regards
Ido Sunrider

November 28, 2016 04:34AM
Thanks for the response. I thought they were at one point, but it looks like they aren't now.
Ido
November 28, 2016 06:47PM
if the drop is not connected with a line to a claim it wont show up in your run statistics.

You should mark the drop then scan the claim deed for it to work properly.

Cheers
Ido

November 29, 2016 06:17AM
Oh, I do that. After I scan, the claim information shows up in the main window. It just doesn't count toward my run's hit percentage.
Ido
November 29, 2016 08:11AM
Does it get linked to the drop on the map view ? And then not count?

November 29, 2016 09:32AM
Not exactly. I see the claims on my map, but they don't get linked to the marked drops at all. But as I said I see the claim info in the main window.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/29/2016 09:33AM by Patrizia Pandemic Giano.
Ido
November 29, 2016 03:24PM
why don't they get linked ? grinning smiley are they outside of the drop radius ?

Send me some screenshots

November 30, 2016 01:47AM
Okay, I am out of town now so it will be a few days...but will do. smiling smiley
December 04, 2016 04:21AM
Okay, back in town. Attached is what happens when I scan a claim. Also attached is my main window, where you can see that it did scan, even though it's not registering on the map.
Attachments:
open | download - Untitled.png (209.7 KB)
open | download - Untitled2.png (41.3 KB)
Ido
December 04, 2016 09:45AM
Are you droping only for enmatter?
The claim shown is crude oil but in the scan its unknown ?

December 04, 2016 11:07AM
Yes only enmatter right now.
Ido
December 04, 2016 01:06PM
ok i see the unknown on the map .. didn't notice it at first

It seems strange.. did you try starting a new run ?

December 04, 2016 10:16PM
Yes, tried that. Also tired reinstalling of course. I am thinking it could have something to do with my graphics settings but I"m not sure. eye rolling smiley
Ido
December 04, 2016 11:54PM
if you mark the drop correctly and the claim is within the drop range it should be linked automatically. not sure what could cause the issue.
Are you getting any errors in the error folder?

December 05, 2016 09:20AM
No errors in the error folder.

Somehow the issue is being caused by my graphics settings in game. I figured this out because that was the only difference between my desktop and my laptop. All is working on my laptop which is set to low settings in game. My desktop was on very high - switched to low, and it works fine. I don't really understand why that would cause this issue, but I will use that as a solution unless one of us can figure out a better fix. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2016 09:21AM by Patrizia Pandemic Giano.
Ido
December 05, 2016 01:29PM
there shouldn't be an issue if drops and claims get detected and positioned on map correctly ...

What about your Anisotropic Filtering? is it set to OFF ?