Welcome! Log In

Advanced

Not auto-detecting drops

Not auto-detecting drops
June 05, 2016 09:41PM
Hey all,

LBML is not auto-detecting my drops, took a 2-month break from the game, so I'm not sure if I messed up my settings. The rest of LBML works fine, I just have to manually click "ore" or "enmatter" to get the drop circle to appear.

Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks!
Ido
Re: Not auto-detecting drops
June 05, 2016 10:16PM
there is a new graphics setting in the advanced tab called i think anisotropic filtering .. disable that

June 06, 2016 12:14AM
Did that... seemed to fix the auto-detecting drops problem. But now the map won't trace where i'm moving without a solid 2-3 second delay.

I'm forced to push "P" repeatedly to get an accurate read of my location unless I wait a few seconds. Goes away when I turn anisotropic filtering back on.

EDIT: Seems like the radar detection just isn't working right now. No matter the size of the radar LBML won't detect it with aniso filtering off.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2016 12:30AM by Sean Rocket Connors.
Ido
June 06, 2016 12:56AM
re sample the radar = go through the auto setup steps. (make sure to follow the NEW procedure with clicking, instructions are in green on the auto tab)

June 06, 2016 02:03AM
Done that.

Spent a number of minutes trying to get the bar to shift from red to even orange or yellow and it's just not reading the size. Before this I hadn't touched my radar size at all... and it picks it up just fine with AF on.. but turning AF off messes with the detection it seems.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2016 02:05AM by Sean Rocket Connors.
Ido
June 06, 2016 03:07AM
in the last step of setup do coordinate numbers show up in the screenshot box ?

June 19, 2016 03:56AM
It has been a few days since this was posted but I thought I would take a crack at a solution given that this also happened to me.

What worked for me was to bring all of the edges of the 'green' Finder window onto the screen, not even a small grey edge hidden off screen or under another screen. Everything is back to normal now and I am getting the correctly colored drops marked.

Hope this helps.

Stirge
July 26, 2016 09:55AM
Ido
there is a new graphics setting in the advanced tab called i think anisotropic filtering .. disable that
Been away for a bit and lots of updates, anyways and thankfully that ^ worked for me.
Just wonder if the OP ever got it fixed??
Ido
July 26, 2016 08:52PM
do you guys have vertical sync enabled?

are you maxing out the power of your GFX card ?
try reducing the graphics settings if it is.