Welcome! Log In

Advanced

Having DirectXMap.dll issue

Having DirectXMap.dll issue
October 06, 2019 07:40AM
My computer went through several Windows upgrades today. After the upgrades LBML wouldn't run. This is not unusual after upgrades, and to fix the problem I usually just download the current LBML zip file from this website and do a complete reinstall of the program. When I do this I also have to tell Norton Security that the program is not a virus, and exclude the files from being quarantined. Ok, I did all of that. However when I try to run the LittleBigMiningLog program, I get the following error message:

Little Big Mining Log file: DirectXMap.dll is of incorrect version
Run the updater to fix the issue

Ok, no problem. I run the LbmlUpdater program. However I get the exact same message:

Little Big Mining Log file: DirectXMap.dll is of incorrect version
Run the updater to fix the issue

So I can't run the updater to fix the issue because the issue needs to be fixed before I run the updater. smiling smiley

Any suggestions?

What should I do?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/06/2019 07:41AM by Tomac Gunner Wayman.
Re: Having DirectXMap.dll issue
October 08, 2019 04:59AM
I got it working. I completely wiped out all copies and zip files and then downloaded the program again. It seems to be working fine now.
January 30, 2021 04:57PM
I cant my lbml to work after i installed a fresh copy of windows 10 Home version 20H2 OS-version 19042.746 and updated all the drivers.
The error msg i get is.

2021-01-30 09:52:25
App version: 1.0.5.2
Error Message: 0800

System.DllNotFoundException: Det gick inte att läsa in DLL-filen DirectXMap.dll: Det går inte att hitta den angivna modulen. (Undantag från HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
vid void.Process.ListBridge(Int32 var1max, Int64 insert_SECONDAt)
vid void.Process..ctor()
February 10, 2021 02:00PM
Im having the exact same problem, tried to redownload LBML a few times, but cant seem to find a solution atm.. sad smiley
February 11, 2021 02:04AM
This came up before in this thread: [www.mininglog.com]

See if anything helps you there. Just in case, make you have other utilities on the download page like DirectX installed.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/11/2021 02:06AM by Tony Kingofaces Hans.