Welcome! Log In

Advanced

Files Disappearing

Files Disappearing
January 04, 2016 11:59PM
I've downloaded the zip file and unzipped it. However, when I try to run either the application or the updater, those files disappear. Even if I don't do anything, those files, and I think some others, disappear anyway.
Ido
Re: Files Disappearing
January 05, 2016 01:51AM
is ti possible your antivirus s too sensitive? and is putting the updater into quarantine ?

January 05, 2016 02:52AM
I did wonder if that was the case, but I haven't figured out how to check them (or find them) - I've got Norton 360 and they look to have changed things since the last time I looked at quarantine.
January 05, 2016 06:51PM
Well, that was a pain, but I finally managed to find and restore the files. It seems that they have too low a reputation, according to Norton, to be safe.

I got this error on the first run:

05/01/2016 11:48:19
App version: 1.0.0.0
Error Code: 1008

System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Stuff\Gaming\LBMLv1.0.0.0\LbmlTessaServer.exe' because it is being used by another process.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileInfo.CopyTo(String destFileName, Boolean overwrite)
at ( , String , String , Boolean )
Ido
January 05, 2016 09:39PM
I suggest adding an exception for the LBML folder some antiviruses block it based on heuristics .. they don't like the protection i use or the fact there is a lot of inter process communication.