Welcome! Log In

Advanced

Black Map

Black Map
May 11, 2018 11:27AM
So I'm trying to set up my map and the screen is a light grey no matter what I do.

When went over the guide instructions, it mentioned that if you play using the full screen (which I do) you need to click "disable desktop composition" under the compatibility tab for the game. I don't know if its because I'm a windows 10 user or not, but I can't find that button anywhere in the compatibility tab. Can someone help me out?

Thank you
Ido
Re: Black Map
May 11, 2018 03:30PM
can you try pressing P with chat logging enabled? the map should center on you (before you start enabling the auto features)

May 12, 2018 01:59PM
I always press P once i log in.

I'm referring to the trying to set up the auto map. Setting -> Auto

The whole time it stays as a light gray screen, even when it asks me to find the pixel with the white arrow (third step after I resize the radar and leave it at the top left of my screen).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/12/2018 02:00PM by Belephron Vixen Honorus.
Ido
May 15, 2018 01:51AM
does it work in windowed mode? send me some screenshots

May 16, 2018 01:30AM
So i tried it in the minimized screen, and it seemed to resolve the issue (though getting that green bar was impossible,and i still haven't figured it out yet)

However, since I play in windowed mode, there is still the issue.

The first screenshot is showing the windowed mode. The second is fullscreen in the first capture. The third is fullscreen after capturing, and it is asking me to find the arrow.
Attachments:
open | download - Screenshot (2).png (1.73 MB)
open | download - Screenshot (3).png (169.5 KB)
open | download - Screenshot (4).png (168.7 KB)
Ido
May 16, 2018 02:39PM
So you need to put the radar in top left of your game window
Not sure why the others are gray