Welcome! Log In

Advanced

LBML closed while in use and no won't run.

LBML closed while in use and no won't run.
February 26, 2017 10:48PM
Description:
Stopped working

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: littlebigmininglog.exe
Problem Signature 02: 1.0.4.0
Problem Signature 03: 568c691d
Problem Signature 04: System.Drawing
Problem Signature 05: 2.0.0.0
Problem Signature 06: 55962b8e
Problem Signature 07: 192
Problem Signature 08: 81
Problem Signature 09: System.OutOfMemoryException
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033

My system has plenty of available ram and HDD space. I restarted my computer, tried clearing some junk off the HDD, and updating LBML.
Ido
Re: LBML closed while in use and no won't run.
February 26, 2017 10:53PM
Problem Signature 09: System.OutOfMemoryException

I would guess you ran out of ram grinning smiley EU can use up a lot of it.

February 26, 2017 10:59PM

My system has plenty of available ram and HDD space. I restarted my computer, tried clearing some junk off the HDD, and updating LBML.

I have 8 GB free RAM at the moment (16 total).

Again, LBML was working fine last night, then hung, crashed, and has been giving me this error ever since. I've been using it for years without issue until last night.

EDIT: And now it started up just fine. I opened up windows resource monitor to see if it differed from my normal one, ran LBML to see if memory use spiked, and it just started up no problem O.o

EDIT2: Crashed again, same error, still plenty of system memory available.

EDIT3 : And working again for the last half hour... kept the resource monitor open this time and haven't seen any spikes in memory use, holding steady right about 8GB free RAM.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/26/2017 11:59PM by Getheniel Will Zorander.
Ido
February 27, 2017 07:38AM
its hard to say what can be happening but system.outofmemory exception seems something outside of my control. Since no one else reported anything similar it seems to be an issue outside of LBML

February 28, 2017 10:04AM
Ok, bit of an update. It will run, as long as I start LBML before running Entropia. I also managed to crash LBML again when I went to sample the radar. It runs fine, until I try to get the auto-radar set up, I then get the system out of memory error. I will then get the same error every time I try to run LBML until I close EU and load LBML prior to logging back in to EU.

Whatever is happening seems to have to do with the radar tracking. The whole reason I was sampling the radar again was because it started jumping between a location in the ocean and my actual location. This started happening after smooth operation for hours and only seems to happen when I'm facing west.
Ido
February 28, 2017 05:04PM
Do you have vsync enabled?