Welcome! Log In

Advanced

Unable to Import/Export data

Unable to Import/Export data
May 26, 2014 05:01PM
My Import/Export option in the file menu are unavailable (letter are in gray).

Anyone know how to solve this? I want to export my data to Excel. Ive already did it once, but it seems that since last patch I cannot anymore.
Ido
Re: Unable to Import/Export data
May 26, 2014 06:18PM
Im re-working the import/export system that is why its disabled.. in the current sub release it is disabled ...it will be back in the next release : )

May 27, 2014 02:52AM
Oh ok smiling smiley

Do you know when it will be back?
May 27, 2014 02:55AM
Or is there another fast way to manually access the data and copy/paste to excel ?
Ido
May 27, 2014 04:05AM
it should be back in a week or so on wed im leaving the country will be back on monday if i dont manage to finish the code tommorow (and i doubt it ) it will be back sometime next week..

if you cant wait that long please make a second copy of the tool downgrade it to a previous version for the sole purpose of exporting data .. copy over the lbml file or let the data by aut downloaded from the server and export it to excel ; )

Cheers Ido

June 08, 2014 04:40AM
Any chance this is still on your radar Ido? I'm looking forward to being about to export again with the current version, hoping it is a quick fix.

Thanks for LBML, I really appreciate it!
Ido
June 08, 2014 03:45PM
Yes its still on #1 of the todo list, hang in there didn't have much time this week to work on LBML

January 06, 2021 01:24AM
Can not import Runs and Drops.

Steps to reproduce:
- Export "Runs and Drops" to LBML_RunAndDrop.lbmlrad file.
- Import this file via "Import Runs and Drops" menu.
- Get Error (System.Data.SQLiteException: SqLite error 11 values for 10 columns)

LBML version: 1.0.5.2
Ido
January 30, 2021 11:23PM
thanks for reporting,