Welcome! Log In

Advanced

problem after update

Posted by The Hard Rock 
problem after update
November 14, 2013 06:11PM
Hi, after the latest update the application stopped taking my claims (doesnt even get my position).

Did not change anything...
Something weird as well - after updating i had to login again... then i close the app and try to restart it again and it says: "Little big mining log is allready working".
Its still runing in the background... I have to do ctrl+alt+del and force close it

I reinstalled 0.9.3.0 version and it works ok again. I wont update anymore grinning smiley
Re: problem after update
November 14, 2013 09:09PM
I am having the same problem. Did you get yours working yet?
Ido
November 15, 2013 12:13AM
If you are experiencing issues with the tool after the update please try to unzip the whole 0.9.3.3.zip on top of your tool directory. Especially if the update process failed with an error

November 16, 2013 02:28AM
Mining log dont work.Please repair.
Ido
November 16, 2013 05:01AM
did you try unpacking the 9.3.3 manually ?

NON
November 16, 2013 12:18PM
Ido
did you try unpacking the 9.3.3 manually ?

was having same issue as above your solution worked. thanks dont know how i functioned before i started using this tool smiling smiley
November 18, 2013 08:18AM
how do we download it to manually patch? DL page has 9.3.0...

edit: nm found it in my LBML directory. unzipped/overwrote and all seems well

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2013 08:24AM by Test Jqkill Muffin.
about donwloading littlebig mining
November 26, 2013 07:56PM
Hello...
Firts of all thank you for this awesome program!It really helps a lot mining.
I got a problem with the program. After ive downloaded the new version I wasnt abble to play the program anymore. I tried re-download it but no way...there is no link to do it and I see the page of site here all black.I have to enlight it to read.How can i solve this please?I wished so much have it again.Thank you in advance.
Attachments:
open | download - littlebig minning page.jpg (42.4 KB)
Ido
Re: about donwloading littlebig mining
November 27, 2013 02:51AM
orion enigma entropy
Hello...
I got a problem with the program. After ive downloaded the new version I wasnt abble to play the program anymore. I tried re-download it but no way...there is no link to do it and I see the page of site here all black.I have to enlight it to read.How can i solve this please?I wished so much have it again.Thank you in advance.

I have merged your thread into this since its the same issue .. try to manually unzipp the automatically downloaded patch as described above ..

Regarding your browser .. it seems it is not downloading the graphical elements ment to be used as background on this site.. i cant find any conditional quick fix in css for this ...

November 28, 2013 03:11AM
Ido
orion enigma entropy
Hello...

I have merged your thread into this since its the same issue .. try to manually unzipp the automatically downloaded patch as described above ..

Regarding your browser .. it seems it is not downloading the graphical elements ment to be used as background on this site.. i cant find any conditional quick fix in css for this ...

ty for the fast answer but the problem is: i cant have the link to download the initial program ...that page is all black and i cant use the patch coz i dont have the program. If you pls could post another link to it, i´d be very very greatfullsmiling smiley Ty in advance.
Ido
November 28, 2013 03:48AM
[www.mininglog.com]

here you go : )

November 30, 2013 05:49AM
Thank you Ido smiling smiley....i found what was wrong here...and finnaly i could download it smiling smiley missed it a lotsmiling smiley ty
December 02, 2013 02:30AM
First thank you so much for your hard work. Im not really as computer savy as I thought.Im trying to follow your directions but I still cant figure it out after a couple of weeks now.I know it must be very simple but I cant find the exact files that you are naming in your directions. Im sorry ot be a bother but I would really like to get my program back up and running,if you could find the time to explain it in a dummys language that I might understand a little better. Like I said I know that it is simple but I just cant seem to do it. Thank you so much in advance for any help

update _ I did something right and know it is working. Thank you so much for your program. I guess I just needed to publicly admit I was stupid in order to move forwar Thx again

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/02/2013 02:39AM by Razor Blade Quaren.