Capture Sample Radar Black Screen
February 10, 2021 10:56PM
Hi guys, I have all the configuration for a long time and I bought a new computer, reinstalled everything and now I get a black screen in Capture Sample Radar shows the map but does not mark the claims
Attachments:
open | download - Screenshot_1.png (1.27 MB)
Re: Capture Sample Radar Black Screen
February 11, 2021 01:56AM
Just curious, but do you have this issue if you try Entropia in fullscreen mode? Sometimes you also have to move the radar down a bit rather than exactly in the upper left, but I haven't seen a black screen like that before.
February 11, 2021 10:04AM
I am going to test in full screen and move a little down and comment if it is fixed
Ido
February 13, 2021 07:11PM
http://www.mininglog.com/intro.php#1.6

try this, it's the only cause of the black screen that I know of.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/13/2021 07:11PM by Ido.
March 02, 2021 01:29PM
Getting this same issue over here, tracks position fine from coords but dose not detect drops and claims. Gone through all the setup. I haven't the faintest idea why it wont work =(

I figured out the issue.

I have two graphics cards in my laptop. Each app Entropia/LBML were running on separate cards. Once I moved them both to the main high performance card it worked.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2021 02:02PM by Gradara Akasha Thulikar.
March 03, 2021 07:33AM
I had a similar issue this summer where I could track coords, but not claims. Unfortunately, I'm not sure what changed between then and the time it started working again when I downloaded 1.0.6. I do know I changed some of my display settings in that time, different monitor layout, etc., so it's increasingly looking like the black screen issue varies depending on some unknown computer specific variables in my chats with Ido on this. That would at least explain why some people have issues, and others don't without any obvious telltale yet.

Hopefully this gets figured out down the line, but for everyone, if you are having issues with this, play around with anything related to your display settings. There seems to be a common thread in some issues with multiple graphics cards here, multiple monitors in others. I had issues awhile back with windowed mode, while fullscreen worked, and for many others it was the exact opposite. Play around with all those settings, and if that ever solves the problem for you, definitely post here. Hopefully that can help with chasing down where the debugging needs to be focused.