Welcome! Log In

Advanced

Website Map Not Displaying Properly

Website Map Not Displaying Properly
September 02, 2020 03:11PM
Its not a problem with LBML, I finally got it up and running. Not tracking pos, but I can live with that, I CANT live without LBML!

Its a game changer!

Anyhow, I use the maps for the awesome work that has been done telling me where I can MOST LIKELY find a specific resource. I love it. But it does not display the data over the area. I mean, Ark is easy, I can figure it out, but thought I should bring it to your attention.

Thanks alot for the years of help, and continuing with this project. Still would like to see a way to use LBML to track trees for harvesting, or even an add on to find mob loot drops, but that is going way to far!

-hip
Re: Website Map Not Displaying Properly
September 11, 2020 10:58PM
What exactly do you mean does not display the data for the area? Do you mean the pop-up table that shows each resource? If that's the case, it could be a javascript issue (check for No-script options, etc.) preventing that part of the website fro working on your computer.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/11/2020 10:58PM by Tony Kingofaces Hans.
January 02, 2021 07:04PM
On the page that displays the maps, the pop ups work fine. But the maps themselves are all wonky. Let me try a screenie.

If the picture displays, then you can see that Ark is broken up and duplicated. Wondering if there is a setting that would make this map work

Here is an alternate link to the FB post is the image does not display:

[www.facebook.com]

-hip
Ido
January 30, 2021 11:26PM
very strange, maybe the browser is doing something weird with the images .. maybe some scaling issues .. did you try another browser?