Radar dont work

Re: Radar dont work
January 02, 2017 12:15AM
nasim SET ben
yeah nothing

[
Did you try all the options above
[/quote]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/02/2017 12:24AM by nasim SET ben.
Attachments:
open | download - 1.PNG (1002.6 KB)
open | download - 2.PNG (1.04 MB)
open | download - 3.PNG (984.9 KB)
Ido
January 28, 2017 03:23AM
How can i help? send me a screenshot of the game window and the auto setup tab for all steps

Ido
January 28, 2017 03:24AM
i see you already did... it says UNKNOWN ... it cant read the radar if its UNKNOWN : )

move to an area that shows the coordinates

September 01, 2017 11:19AM
hi, i cant set the radar to be able to see my postion on the lbml map.

can you help me?
Attachments:
open | download - lbml auto.png (1.66 MB)
Ido
September 02, 2017 03:36AM
yes:

put the radar in the top left corner of the game window and follow the 4 green steps displayed in the auto window closely.

September 02, 2017 12:01PM
thx now is working!
April 24, 2021 04:38AM
Hello, i've tried all different ways to get it to work and it hasn't not sure what im doing wrong.

I've tried a dark background and light background and everytime i try and size the radar is always stays red and doesn't follow the movements of the character. I followed the setup guide on the main page with the settings but it still doesnt work for me.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2021 04:40AM by Ryan oFenix Harris.
Attachments:
open | download - LBML dd.png (1.97 MB)
April 24, 2021 10:07PM
That image shows step 2. What does your screenshot look like when you click on the arrow and go to step 3?
April 25, 2021 06:51AM
It zooms in the bottom corner or the picture, and asks to click the bottom most part of the arrow and I do that, it still stays red. And doesnt track my movement, I can use the tool i just have to spam my postion for it to move.
April 26, 2021 04:05AM
I asked for a screenshot of the next step because that helps show what might be wrong. In this case, do your lat and lon coordinates show in the final screenshot like in the attached file? What shows after clicking that arrow changes what actions you might need to take in order tweak the process a little bit.

If those numbers are not in the final screenshot, the radar is going to remain red. There are other possible errors that come up for some people too, so it's really dependent on what's showing up for you before troubleshooting further.
Attachments:
open | download - radarexample.png (251.5 KB)
Ido
May 03, 2021 03:01PM
you have to put the radar box in the top left of the game window not of the "app box" .

BR Ido

May 04, 2021 03:17AM
Ido
you have to put the radar box in the top left of the game window not of the "app box" .

BR Ido

Just to piggyback on that, sometimes you do have to move the radar down along the left edge a bit. I'm not sure what does it in my display settings, but if I put it in the upper left corner, the position numbers don't show in the final screenshot (it grabs from a bit lower in the radar instead). That's just a matter of incrementally moving the radar down until the numbers show though.