Welcome! Log In

Advanced

Error Message and Initial Loading

Error Message and Initial Loading
March 22, 2016 05:49PM
The first time I loaded the software, it gave me this error message and said I to report it to Support.
It does show that my App updated to V 1.0.4.0

3/22/2016 10:41:20 AM
App version: 1.0.0.0
Error Code: 1008

System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Users\clifford\Downloads\LBMLv1.0.0.0\LittleBigMiningLog.exe' because it is being used by another process.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileInfo.CopyTo(String destFileName, Boolean overwrite)
at ( , String , String , Boolean )
Ido
Re: Error Message and Initial Loading
March 22, 2016 09:49PM
Is the message still appearing?

March 23, 2016 05:43AM
not that exact one, but I'm still getting error messages. when I load the program. and when I attempt to activate the map,,

3/22/2016 10:42:22 AM
App version: 1.0.4.0
Error Message: 0800

System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'DirectXMap.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at  .(Int32 , Int64 )
at  ..ctor()

Edit: The download I saw is for the ActiveX controls. not the DLL. so I'm not sure where to go from here.

I also cant seem to get the Radar Size in the right position or the right size for Automatic tracking. I fit it to the size of the sample box as close as I can and the bar never turns green.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2016 05:56AM by Tameron Cutter Othello.
Ido
March 23, 2016 11:38PM
its due to a missing direct X installation:

did you try installing this:
[www.mininglog.com]

Cheers
Ido

March 24, 2016 04:45PM
Yes, thank you,,

That got rid of the error messages..

But I'm still having trouble with it. The client will load and sometimes it will stay up for 5 or 10 minutes. but inevitably it will stop working and shut down. I have tried with my graphics on low and on medium settings with no luck. And still playing with resizing my radar to get the auto tracking to work for me.

It seems that when I am looking at the sky, or bright green grass, or any large area of bright colors. That is when the client quits working and shuts down. I will try adjusting my brightness levels and see if that helps.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2016 05:01PM by Tameron Cutter Othello.
Ido
March 24, 2016 06:58PM
if you improperly set up the radar detection while looking at the sky .. the radar auto sampling loop will be very busy trying to read out coordinates from every pixel of the sky tongue sticking out smiley either turn off auto radar detection or re-sample the radar properly.

Let me know if this was your slowing down issue.

Cheers

March 25, 2016 04:47PM
I am using the lighter colored back grounds so that I can see the edges of my radar better while trying to get its size adjusted correctly for the Auto function to work. So far no matter what I have done, I have not been able to turn the status bar green.

I'm still working on adjusting my settings and graphics levels. I will get the little bugger to work eventually.
Ido
March 25, 2016 05:40PM
Place your radar in the top left of the game window resize it to somewhere between medium and max and follow the 4 steps described in the auto window

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/25/2016 05:41PM by Ido.
March 29, 2016 07:37AM
I have done this,, I have matched the size of the radar to the sample box. and verified when I press the "capture sample of radar" button. but the red bar never turns green.. I cant seem to get past step #2.
Ido
March 29, 2016 05:44PM
does not have to match the size of the box .. it has to be at top left corner of the game window not the box

April 11, 2016 04:42PM
I think I'm going to turn into your biggest headache if this keeps up drinking smiley

Something happened to the program. When I try to load it I now get an error message " Failure Retrieving Certificate - contact Support"

I am trying to uninstall and reinstall but I'm a computer dunce.. I cant find the program in my "Add/Remove" program list.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2016 04:43PM by Tameron Cutter Othello.
Ido
April 11, 2016 05:15PM
this error message indicates there might be an error with your connection to the server. Sometimes the internet is not behaving and might not connect you .. for me the tool works so it seems its not an issue of the server itself ..

Might be lag issue .. re-installing might not be the solution .. maybe something is blocking LBML from accessing the internet?

Ido
April 11, 2016 05:16PM
it is also possible your ISP is adding some data to your HTTP responses that throws LBML off ..

April 17, 2016 07:54PM
Reloading did the trick and getting rid of the error message.

Still playing with getting the auto tracking to work. and I am putting the radar in the top left corner of my screen and resizing from there slowly.

Edit: 15 minutes later

And thanks to Donte and Jamie Jay,, I now have auto tracking up and running. Turns out Shading quality needed to be set to Medium at least while the rest was ok on low settings.

Was able to talk to them on the #lbml chat channel and they figured it out for me.

Many thanks to them both and to you for all of your help.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2016 08:10PM by Tameron Cutter Othello.